Order not received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order not received

Hey guys ordered some stuff be for Xmas hasn't come I have sent multiple emails with out reply.

Can aus steroids tell us his side of story?

Want to be fair to both parties

Comment

Did you check your junk folder

Comment

Isn't there another site that operates with a very similar name to Australian Steroids? Not sure if I'm getting that right, but I think I remember a site that stocks that Ultimate Anabolics brand had a very similar name, and a very bad reputation for not sending out orders.

Comment

Can you please email me directly your order number as we have replied to all tracking requests today.

Email me at info@austeroids.is or pm me your email and order number through pm

I have also checked our junk email folders and can't see any outstanding/multiple requests.
        Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

Originally posted by austeroids View Post
          Can you please email me directly your order number as we have replied to all tracking requests today.

Email me at info@austeroids.is or pm me your email and order number through pm

I have also checked our junk email folders and can't see any outstanding/multiple requests.
          Might be another case of an ausroids.is customer confusing you with them. They have many complaints about parcels never turning up and selective scamming.

Comment

Working...
          X