Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austeroids HGH,BPC,TB500 log

Hey forum

This is an edit/update on my original post from over a month ago, with the help of austeroids advice and products ive been doing a fairly simple protocol with peptides to attempt site healing of knee tissues from accidents in my bike riding days as well as some systematic healing for various other naggling injuries.

after a nasty recurring strain I decided to have a good crack at gh and peptides... so for 6+ weeks now I've been using

Novotropin 5iu dosed before bed
    TB-500 1000mg first 4 weeks, lowered to 500mg recently
    BPC-157 same dosing as tb-500

my primary injury is a fully torn PCL from many years ago and has caused a range of weaknesses and imbalances since then, so ill take whatever healing i can get at this stage because maintaining physical activity and fitness is extremely important to me for my mental state and health.

I do a site injection into the fatty tissue slightly to the outer side of my patella tendon, pinch the tissue and inject in a small volume of BPC-157 (0.1-0.2ml occasionally I am lazy and do the whole shot into knee site or belly fat as injecting multiple spots just becomes a frustrating tedious daily routine.

my cycle is
    125 test e
    100 mast e
    225 dhb
    slight increase in doses soon
    prior to this i was on 375mg eq and 100mg masteron, like a bastardised HRT.

my split is Renaissance Periodization PL hypertrophy program.
    4x per week full body, i do a deload and change exercise selection on main lifts every 5 weeks.
    DB bench / Overhead press
    Bulgarian SS / High bar squat
    Stiffleg Deadlift / Ball Curl
    Bent Rows / Pullups
    Face Pulls & some light accessory stuff, plenty of warm ups and mobility especially for the leg.
    Most my sets land in the 6-12 rep range, intensity goes up each week with more reps or more weight, or both.

sessions with the physio/therapist prove useful she has worked on parts of my leg musculature with massage, particularly calf and hamstring and funnily enough my other leg has compensated over the years and developed some unbalanced muscle tightness

I havent had a problem since starting the protocol and there seems to be less pain throughout the day and havent had swelling anything near what I used to get after heavily loaded squats and other exercises

Still squatting and deadlifting multiple times per week and just started to reintroduce leg curls on a medicine ball which is a great exercise as heavy loaded leg curls/ghr really hurt and put my knee in a vulnerable position.

hope you enjoy the update or find it useful

as always thanks austeroids the service, products & packaging is great... be ordering again soon.
    Last edited by Phelpsy; 11-07-2019, 11:30 PM.

Following. I'll also be starting an hgh cycle soon, so will be keen to see how you travel. Good luck mate.

Comment

Thanks Phelpsy - looking forward to following your log.

Comment

Thanks Phelpsy, Mark and Dave are subscribed to the journey!
        Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

Thread updated as has been going well, going to do some simple updates just with training and stuff to keep things rolling as I've been a bit lazy, turns out doing the same injection every day isnt the most exciting thing to talk about lol

Comment

Cool thread bro.

so are you injecting into the muscle? Or is there enough fat tissue in that area for sub q?

what exercises is the injury stopping you from doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Experimentalxmas View Post
              Cool thread bro.

so are you injecting into the muscle? Or is there enough fat tissue in that area for sub q?

what exercises is the injury stopping you from doing?
              inject fat beside the patellar tendon, reason being I have no interest to inject directly into a joint and theres not many reasonable injection sites on the knee area.

no leg curls, no jumping

Comment

Phelpsy cheers for this, subscribed. Im thinking about using TB500 and BPC post surgery

Comment

In the same boat phelpsy, have had constant ACL problems for many a years, even after recon surgery. Hoping that the BPC-157 and tb500 can provide some good recovery. Full recovery would be nice but thats a tall order. From what I’ve read so far I’ll most likely be using a bottle of each per week. Keen to hear how you get on

Comment

• Phelpsy
                    Phelpsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nice to hear from you

obviously i cant heal my non existent ligament but relief of any damages would be great ie meniscus tears and some of the hamstring trouble because im really not interested in surgery

• Phelpsy
                    Phelpsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thats right a bottle a week, pretty rough

• Lab rat
                    Lab rat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    May sound kind of silly, but have you ever tried good compression knee sleeves to add a bit of extra stability and a tiny bit of movement restriction to your ligaments (or lack there of haha). I barely make it through the work day without them. As much as I can I try not to train with them on to work out the stabilisers a bit more.

Subbed

interested myself on these compounds for healing lower back pain.. have no idea where the **** to inject too

Comment

• Lab rat
                    Lab rat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I came across a thread somewhere on the internet saying that the BPC-157 needs to be injected within 4 inches to be completely effective locally. Could be internet hocus pocus though. I wouldn’t be injecting into the back though, in my unqualified opinion that seems dangerous. The TB-500 is fine to be injected anywhere as the body will move it around systemically

• Lab rat
                    Lab rat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just as a side note too, If it’s not an actual injury of the lower back, I found strengthening hips and glutes made a massive difference. I always took back pain as a given due to my job, but turned out I was just very weak in hips and glutes
                Working...
                X