Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is super quick with delivery! Received it today after it being sent out on Monday!

running Sparta primo, hope it’s the goods !

Comment

Hey boys, order 2418 havent received any email, saw some similar posts that were sorted asap. First time paying with LTC so wondering if I completed correctly. Email sent to website also.

Comment

R8lsa

Hi mate, I've just sent you an email now.

Cheers

Mark
        Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

Ordered some test e , tren e and anadrol from these guys, package arrived in a few days , and what can I say, test and tren haven't kicked in yet but Anadrol is a beast, drol manufactured by vita pharmaceutical is legit and I definitely recommend it. Im using 50 mg a day and its enough!!!! Ordered second package more than 4 days ago, but havent received it yet

Comment

Hi all,

We are currently changing email servers and our email addresses will be offline for the next few hours.

If you need to contact us urgently, please email austeroids@protonmail.com or private message us.

We are still accepting orders and orders that have been paid for will be processed and sent today!

Cheers

Mark

Comment

Hi all,

All emails are back up and running, just in case you may have been trying to email us the last day or so.

our official emails are:

info@austeroids.is
              sales@austeroids.is

Or for cycle/product advice:

expert@austeroids.is

Cheers

Mark

Comment

My order from the event turned up yesterday, Sparta deca and Omnia Sus. Banged 1ml of the deca in straight up, absolutely zero pip today. Order was packaged well, oils look crystal clean, very happy customer thanks austeroids

Comment

BillR

Awesome mate, thank you for your support! Let us know how it all goes!!!

Comment

austeroids how do I pay with Litecoin - like you suggested in an earlier post, please? On your website it says bitcoin only. Total n00b with bitcoin ,etc.

Comment

RADiuM

To obtain bitcoin or litecoin is almost an identical process. Bitcoin fees are pretty much on par with litecoin at the moment anyway, so not a huge difference.

We are currently only accepting bitcoin as we've had issues when customers have selected litecoin payment and paid bitcoin to the litecoin address and vise versa.

Once we add a more in depth how to guide for cryptocurrency, we will offer a full range of coin options again.

Cheers

Mark

Comment

• RADiuM
                        RADiuM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Mark. Now I just need to find the cheapest place to buy bitcoin from (looking to pay with bank transfer, or credit card preferably) - any recommendations - anyone (not just Mark)?

• austeroids
                        austeroids commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I recommend Bitfinex RADiuM.

Regards, David - the lesser active admin for Austeroids hehe.

• RADiuM
                        RADiuM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks David

Hi Mark .... can you confirm if order 3242 has been posted ?
                      i havent recieved any conformation and ive tried emailing you but havent had a reply
                      cheers

Comment

I'm looking to confirm an order also.

Comment

• austeroids
                          austeroids commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Mate,

All outstanding orders have been sent out, if you want to email us at info@austeroids.is with an order number we can confirm this for you also.

Cheers

Mark

Originally posted by Fred bear View Post
                        Hi Mark .... can you confirm if order 3242 has been posted ?
                        i havent recieved any conformation and ive tried emailing you but havent had a reply
                        cheers
                        Fred bear replied to your email mate, order has been sent out.

Cheers

Mark

Comment

Ordered some peps from these guys. Professional and indeed very well packaged. Mixed/reconstituted well. Arrived in quick time to the difficult state of Oz.

Comment

Looking to confirm an order but also need some help regarding a bitcoin transfer issue. Emailed you guys

Comment

Working...
                            X