Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Reviews - https://austeroids.is

Hi All,

Thank you for the support you have all shown so far!

We just wanted to make this thread strictly for customer reviews, to make it easier for users to review all data in one central location.

We would love to hear from you, whether that be a quick written review on our products/services or more in-depth reviews including presence, purity or blood tests.

Many Thanks

Mark & David
    Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Click image for larger version  Name:	83266BC6-014D-4A97-BA6F-3391B7195533.png Views:	1 Size:	262.4 KB ID:	98118 Mark and Dave have been awesome to deal with. Always prompt to reply and give good solid responses.
    Very professional outfit. Packaging and postage is A1.

So far I have tested for presence in Vita Anavar, Vita Test Cyp and Omni Test E. All have passed their test.

But here’s the real test:
    4 weeks bloods of 400mg/week of Omni Test E, and 25mg Proviron every day has returned a bloods of 64nmol/L Test, and a free test of 2669 pmol/L (calculated by iMedical from results). This is 24 hrs after last pinning of 200mg of Test E.
    I think a solid indicator of the quality.
    Last edited by NextPhase404; 26-03-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Poseidon
      Poseidon commented
      Editing a comment
      Have u got proof of these bloods??

• NextPhase404
      NextPhase404 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sample of bloods result now provided

• austeroids
      austeroids commented
      Editing a comment
      NextPhase404

Thank you for posting. We appreciate the feedback. Blood work looks great for the dosage.

Good to hear..

Comment

Received my order from these guys very fast to darwin way faster than any other supplier !!
      only thing I want them to do better is send out a email confirming they have sent what you have ordered.. other than that.. thankyou guys!!! 😁

Comment

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        @flexenitup

Thanks for the support.

You should be receiving automated order emails, they sometimes are flagged as spam though. I'll double check on our end that everything is working though.

Cheers

Mark

Had a great experience with their Vitapharma Tbol, communication and shipping was on point. Austeroids is g2g!

Comment

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you - Please keep us updated on how it all goes.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark, I recently purchased some Sparta Test 400 and Vita Proviron from you and have been quite disappointed with both. This is unusual as i've purchased Sparta T400 from you in the past and never had an issue with regards to product quality or service. I've emailed you prior to the Easter break with particulars, and am hopeful this is only an isolated incident and not the norm

Comment

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi shabang

I have replied to your email with more detail. I would suggest having blood work checked asap. Subjective symptoms such as you described in your email are not intimately connected to testosterone. There is likely something else going on and further investigation is needed (blood work is a good start).

The T400 you purchased initially and then more recently is actually the exact same batch and we're confident the product is accurately dosed. Let us know how you go or if you need further help organizing this. We are more than happy to help assess results and provide advice if needed.
        All the best. Mark

anyone tried vita orals ? any good ?

Comment

Hi Mark, thank you for your reply. With every due respect, there is no way both vials are from the same batch unless you switched carrier oils half way through. The original vial had a colour that resembled olive oil (but clearly was not), whilst the most recent one presents as a clear solution. Either way, I will get bloods to find a definitive answer and make contact with the results.

Comment

• austeroids
          austeroids commented
          Editing a comment
          shabang

I appreciate that mate. We've had plenty of people have bloods done on the sparta products and not once had an issue.

We would be keen to assist in analyzing the results and also assist in improving your well being. It may be something simple like estrogen out of range. I suggest when requesting bloods to request E2 LCMS as this is the more accurate E2 test.

Cheers

Mark

• Wizo
          Wizo commented
          Editing a comment
          What were the symptoms mate

Originally posted by whoremoan View Post
        anyone tried vita orals ? any good ?
        Hi Mate, Thanks for the interest, Vita is our biggest seller in the oral range. We have had nothing but great feedback from customers! Hopefully a few customers can chime in with some reviews.

Cheers

Mark
        Last edited by austeroids; 04-04-2018, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Ordered some bpc 157. Easy payment and was delivered day after it was sent, packing was all good too. thanks mate

Comment

• austeroids
            austeroids commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks mate. Please keep us updated.

Cheers

Mark

Ordered bpc157 and tb500 next day delivery thanks Mark

Comment

• austeroids
            austeroids commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your business.

Cheers

Mark

First time ordering off these boys and great service with no hassles as it should be.

Packaging was also top-notch.

Comment

• austeroids
            austeroids commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks NTRJ we appreciate the business mate.

Cheers Mark

• Calfzilla
            Calfzilla commented
            Editing a comment
            What did u get and how is it going?

• NTRJ
            NTRJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Rather not say however the products I bought are working like they are suppose to... I will say this much, it wasn't oil's.

Hey fellas just order from austeroids quick response and easy site to navigate around looking forward to my order.

thanks mark

Comment

Originally posted by Myzz-87 View Post
            Hey fellas just order from austeroids quick response and easy site to navigate around looking forward to my order.

thanks mark
            Thanks mate, let us know how you go with the products.

Cheers

Mark

Comment

Ordered some pharmaceuticals couple of weeks ago and they arrived next day, thank you. Will definitely order again next time.

My only suggestion would be if the pill bottles could be packed to avoid the pills rattling around. maybe packed with some cotton? i know this would mean breaking the seal and extra time to pack the cotton, but it would probably be worthwhile for two reasons -- less suspicious in when Aus Post are handling the package, and less chance of the pills being chipped and broken.

other than that, very happy with the service, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X