Customer Reviews - https://austeroids.is

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@CHRISTM & @JPD123

Thanks guys, we appreciate the time and effort taken to post.

Cheers

Mark

Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

I can't thank Mark & Dave from austeroids enough for their amazing advice and service!

I was initially using another Aus supplier and was asking for advice on a cycle. After numerous attempts for advice without reply I came across Austeroids on these forums. I emailed Mark & Dave for advice for a bulking cycle along with diet and nutrition advice.

They took the time out to reply to all my emails, answered any questions I had ( There were a lot) and explain the finer details to me etc.

i have since made several purchases from Mark & Dave and can't fault any of their service.

Ive happily recommended them to other friends who have now ordered from Austeroids, I've had great results so far using the Vita Dbol, Sparta 400 Test, Omnia Deca. Before my cycle I also used the Vita Clenbuterol tabs with great results.

Thanks again to Mark & Dave, highly recommend these guys

Comment

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Scott, I appreciate the support and kind comments.

Purchased Omnia Test E 250mg. Did Roidtest on it and it came back as Test Prop?? Otherwise Great service and very fast delivery, excellent to deal with.

Comment

• austeroids
        austeroids commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi @Celeste
        Thanks for the support. Whilst roidtest kits and labmax kits can be helpful they are by no means reliable 100% of the time. We have seen them produce incorrect results on quite a few occasions. We've seen subsequent tests give correct/different results, so it may be worth retesting a couple of times. We're super confident the Omnia Test E is in fact Test E. Let me know how you go.

Cheers Mark

I have been using Omnia Test E at ~125mgs per week split into bi weekly injections for about 8 weeks now with excellent results. Thanks to the patient and helpful advice from David and Mark I have found the sweet spot I believe although will be getting bloods done in the coming weeks but I feel quite incredible at 51 which I honestly didn't think was attainable.
      The whole process was quite simple and easy and I have recommended Austeroids to a number of people now.
      Keep up the great work, Cheers

Comment

First order in few days ago and it was a nice simple process.
        You will see more of my business in the future.....
        Thank you
        "Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Comment

@JohnnyAlpha & @Jeym

Thanks guys! We certainly appreciate the business and comments.

-Mark
          Order online: https://austeroids.is

Australian Based - Express Delivery - Discrete & Secure

Comment

G'day. Just thought I'd write a quick review for austeroids.is . Once you get ya head around bitcoin, the whole process is very easy. Mark was very helpful. He has a high standard for customer service I feel. Super fast delivery. I will definitely be back. Cheers. Nathan.

Comment

Made an account just to post this review. I cant give enough credit where credit is due to these guys. After much research and debate I decided to order from austeroids.is due to previous reviews. I was very sceptical ordering online as I have never done so before, therefore I was very wary of being scammed. However, everything from the ordering, to the bitcoin payment went very smoothly. The order was super fast and came in under 2 days, plus the prompt order confirmation and shipping was done in under a couple of hours giving added peace of mind. Definitely will be a returning customer and be recommending this place to any others who are interested.

Comment

Thanks again to the guys at austeroids for my latest order.
                Ordered vita test e and vita 10mg anavar. Packaged nicely, delivery time was on point.

I also recently bought a labmax kit. Tested test e and anavar (with the special test). Both showed as they should.

I have posted bloods before from using vita test e. Just nice to know the anavar is what it says it is. But if piece of mind.

Anayways, thanks again guys, will try to post bloods soon.

Comment

• Ollie.0852
                  Ollie.0852 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Top notch guys for sure...
                  Any pics of the anavar test?
                  Just curious to see how it looks...

Hey Ollie,

no pics sorry. Didn’t even think of that.
                It only stays flouresant under the light for so long.

Next time I’ll try to remember the pics.

ok. I just dug our the vial in case it was still good. Unfortunately not. Next batch will remember photos.
                Last edited by AndyP; 24-09-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

First order from these guys came in couple days ago,
                  arrived perfectly packaged and on time.
                  Mark was so quick with email responses and perfect service.
                  Ordered Omnia Sus and Deca, will be doing bloods shortly.

Thanks again guys

Comment

Very knowledgable and helpful thanks guys. Looking forward to the results.

Comment

Hey guys,
                      I am using Vita Test E 1ml e4d. Ive made a bloodtest 4 days after injecting. My test levels are not as high as they should be. Should be somewhere between 90 and 100. Correct me if im wrong
                      Attached Files

Comment

• austeroids
                        austeroids commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi Ahmed,

We appreciate the effort in posting blood results. While the test results may not be as high as you were hoping for or others have achieved on similar dosages they are by no means outside the acceptable range for that dosage. Albeit on the lower side of expectations.

Here are some confounding factors and variables that will affect the exact result.

1.) the assay methodology in Australia does not use the LCMS assay to measure testosterone and so we have upwards of a 20% variance in accuracy from one blood test to another. This is probably why you’ve noticed you’ll always get a slightly different result for the same given dose.

2.) Did you measure your blood work on the peak or the trough of your injection?

3.) from person to person, metabolising testosterone can vary greatly. If you’re a hyper-excretor you’ll absorb less per shot and vice versa if you’re a hypo-excretor

Below is a citation of several given doses of testosterone. Notice the large variance from the mean peak levels of testosterone from the lowest serum result to the highest serum result. From person to person the results could vary almost double!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11701431/

Cheers Mark

Other results..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Shgb.......
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X