[EvilCorp] Reviews Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Evils DHB on cut and **** me it's awesome gear

front loaded a whole vial and running 750mg a week for 5 weeks and at week 3 noticing vascularity and hardness, leaning me up as well , absolutely no bloat, crazy compound ! Thanks EVLCorp

Comment

• SRLKLA
      SRLKLA commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that on top of the 50mg of superdrol?

• EVLCorp
      EVLCorp commented
      Editing a comment
      How's the pip Scotty?

• Yes it is

Only pip I had was when I front loaded and put a whole vial in the quads

since then mixed with other compounds and all good brother

Comment

• Used the 200mg/ml of primobolan during my prep for 20wk. Mainly at 75 a week. Up to 100 for the last month. No sides, no pip, was awesome. Came 2nd at arnolds too

Comment

• received his package after 1 week. because of the shipping delayed. Yesterday i tried a new syringe called retracting syringe, hit the clip and draw, then it leaks 1ml of oil, pretty wasted. Then, i used another syringe, pin all the way down to my quad and hit the clip of syringe. Took it out and didnt see the needle. I was ****in scare and went to hospital, x ray and ultra sound stuff found nothing. turns out the needle was in the plunger. Lol! i'm a ****in noob.
        By the way, Evil T prop is awesome guys! it smells better than Meditech, the scent of oil is like perfume. is it MCT based?
        Last edited by bigjjnem; 12-07-2019, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• EVLCorp
          EVLCorp commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure is mate

• Used the superdrol, super good stuff, zero pip on it as well smooth as. Placed another order with these lads awesome guys evilcorp

Comment

Working...
        X