Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage v2

Hey guys, can i get a quick run
    down on using this compound, when, dosage and usage.. ive never come accrossma compound like this. How much is used proir to training?

Wouldn’t exceed .5ml ever personally. if it’s your first time trying anything in here I’d go with less, SD and mtren I have found to be no joke when it comes to toxicity and lives up to the hype.

15-30min preworkout will have you destroying everything in site.

Use with caution my man

Comment

0.5ml is actually a big dosage and likely too high to be used every day.

Comment

• WAR13
        WAR13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Phelpsy what do you reckon would be a good amount to use if its never been tried before. I haven't used it yet but am going to grab some come payday with some other bits and pieces

Just use it preworkout 2-3 days a week

Comment

To the boys who have used it .
        does it increase libido much?

Comment

WAR13 start low 0.1ml no longer than 1 hour pre workout, 30 mins is good and see if you notice anything. Work up to 0.25ml and use beyond only sparringly as needed no more than a few times a week

Comment

• WAR13
            WAR13 commented
            Editing a comment
            ok will do mate, cheers

• FNQpump
            FNQpump commented
            Editing a comment
            WAR13 let us know what you think of it after you’ve given it a go.

Did 0.7ml today. Felt more from 1ml sdrol than rampage v2. Noticed a bit more endurance over straight sdrol. Will try 1ml rampage next workout

Comment

• <killkitties>
            <killkitties> commented
            Editing a comment
            When you say you felt more, do you mean your lifts went up more on sdrol?

Yeah. Sdrol gives me some clean energy. I used to use liquid dbol. That had better pumps however made me feel like **** all day. The only thing I noticed with rampage was endurance. Maybe it was aggression, but was mild. I bought another rampage anyway to give it a proper go for a few sessions. At this stage I'd suggest sdrol is a better alternative

Comment

1ml of any of these pre workout methyl ****tails is seriously reckless

injectable prepared methylated drugs are so much more efficient mg/mg i cant see why anybody would need 1ml=50mg superdrol at once or per ml:
            50mg Testosterone Base
            50mg Trenbolone Base
            20mg Superdrol (methyldrostanolone)
            2.5mg Methyltrienbolone

Comment

Originally posted by dvase View Post
              Yeah. Sdrol gives me some clean energy. I used to use liquid dbol. That had better pumps however made me feel like **** all day. The only thing I noticed with rampage was endurance. Maybe it was aggression, but was mild. I bought another rampage anyway to give it a proper go for a few sessions. At this stage I'd suggest sdrol is a better alternative
              Okay, but other than "energy" and "pump", did you actually compare which improved the weight you can lift more? Or is strength not important to you? I've tried most of the other pres but not sdrol, and rampage is the only one that noticeable increased my lifts. I'd say it adds about 20kg to my squats.

Comment

Sdrol for sure. It gave me more strength then I have muscle. Had to be careful I didn't hurt myself. I'll report back in a few days after 1ml rampage to compare

Comment

Originally posted by dvase View Post
                  Sdrol for sure. It gave me more strength then I have muscle. Had to be careful I didn't hurt myself. I'll report back in a few days after 1ml rampage to compare
                  Haha. Cool. Will definitely give it a go. Thanks mate.

Comment

I'm in the reckless category 😂 50mg sdrol a day was my sweet spot

Comment

Lads let’s not forget that guy who was doing a mtren log and died suddenly after it seemed it was going ok.

Our bodys can take it to a point but once we cross that limit it could be too late.

Comment

• <killkitties>
                        <killkitties> commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe he got struck by lightning? Chances are better of dying from that than gear. Because someone has 10 eggs every morning doesn't necessarily mean that's what killed them.

Edit: That said, I wouldn't use mtren more than once or twice a week, and definitely not as part of a cycle.

• Scott Jackson
                        Scott Jackson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That blog means absolutely jack **** because he could have passed by any other reason

I took 1mg of Evils methyltren every day for 5 weeks and felt amazing... I'm still alive

Same with wankers that complain about fukn pip....Don't take gear... eat creatine instead

Comment

• Deathshead
                        Deathshead commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or sarms. Sarms are good if u don’t like injecting

• FullThrottle
                        FullThrottle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Scott this is one of my biggest pet hates. I’ve had countless people over the years tell me “I wanna do a cycle but I’m afraid of needles”. My response is always the same, “get the f*ck over it” lol
                    Working...
                    X