Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used these products recently ? Just wanting to know if they are still gtg

Comment

• RADiuM
      RADiuM commented
      Editing a comment
      Which products, mate? I'm using Juicehead1983 Anavar and it's freaking amazing. I can't recommend him highly enough.

• mrpotato
      mrpotato commented
      Editing a comment
      What dose you running ur var at? I ran it at 100mg ed split into 2 doses and never really experienced those painfull pumps ppl talk about.

• Trigger
      Trigger commented
      Editing a comment
      Used his prop last month, got bloods done, def gtg, but I believe he is on a break at the moment, could be wrong though

• Correct still on holidays

Comment

• Juicehead1983 when are you back taking orders mate?

Comment

• About dec 15th

Comment

• hey guys

got a small pack from Juicehead recently, the purchase and shipping was as fast as it gets

The anadrol tablets were a bit battered upon inspection, maybe a pressing issue, some dust in the tub from the rattle in transit

I am checking all oils under microscope these days using dark field lighting to help illuminate any nasties, the npp is on par with other ugl oils I consider safe in this regard

starting my blast very soon and looking forward to using a bit of juiceheads stuff as he’s seemed a solid operator for a while now on this forum, hopefully is good and goes as planned

Comment

• Juicehead is super easy to deal with, quick communication and fast delivery, very impressed.
            Got some npp, haven’t used it as yet but I’ll report back once I do. Will definitely be a returning customer, cheers mate

Comment

• Quick delivery again cheers mate

Comment

• Quick update
                we have muscle pharma arimdex , clomid and nolvadex $60
                Last edited by Juicehead1983; 12-01-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Hi mate, how can I contact you? Wickr?

Comment

• Phelpsy
                    Phelpsy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    please read page 1 for wickr

and be aware of wickr scammers, juicehead will never Send you a unsolicited PM

• Just wondering how many tabs in the arimedex.nolva packs

Comment

• Juicehead1983
                    Juicehead1983 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Arimidex 1mg x 50 tabs
                    Nolva 20mg x 50 tabs

• got some decca and test e 250 within 2 working days, pinned 1 ml decca and 1 ml test e 250 last week monday by wednesday i was feeling it and was pumping my misses 2 to 3 times a time
                  if i needed be some excellent oils man

Comment

Working...
                  X