Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered some gear ages ago but passed it on due to not going on cycle.I ordered some more and hopped on. Been on king test e 500mg for 3 weeks. I have noticed my libido has increased. I will update with bloods in a couple of weeks time through imed

Comment

Oooooo goodie haven’t been on the forum in ages good to see some new upcoming labs. Sexy vials king might just have to give your prop a run

Comment

Originally posted by GEARDUPHARD View Post
        Oooooo goodie haven’t been on the forum in ages good to see some new upcoming labs. Sexy vials king might just have to give your prop a run
        You will not be disappointed brother. Wickr:juuicebox

Comment

Is it still 60$ a vial

Comment

Originally posted by Salter View Post
            Is it still 60$ a vial
            Yes brother

Comment

• Crayon Defender
              Crayon Defender commented
              Editing a comment
              Or $50 a vial on BOP.

• Kinganabolics
              Kinganabolics commented
              Editing a comment
              Price list is the same on both forums. He posted a sale in August unsure if still running. No need to be like that

• Crayon Defender
              Crayon Defender commented
              Editing a comment
              Not being like anything Kinganabolics. I'm just telling you that the price on BOP was $50 when I looked the last time. Didn't bother checking with the reseller if he was just lazy to update it.

Temporarily out of stock
            Tren A
            Tren E

Comment

Second week in on king anabolics test e, hoping its good stuff. Will post updates as i go and hopefully get bloods about week 6. Reviews were a little worrying across the net unfortunately but seeing you continue to strive is giving me good hope!.

Comment

• Kinganabolics
                Kinganabolics commented
                Editing a comment
                Bloods will fix all your doubts.

I believe the "reviews" you refer to are more like people attacking me directly not actually complaint on the quality of my gear

Kinganabolics really hasn't been given a fair go on this board. Would like to see somebody actually post bloods and put all the nonsense to rest.

Comment

Kinganabolics seems like a good guy answers all questions etc only one way to find out give him a go i reckon...

Comment

Just received 2 bottles of Tren E will let everyone know how it's going in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieRustler View Post
                  Kinganabolics really hasn't been given a fair go on this board. Would like to see somebody actually post bloods and put all the nonsense to rest.
                  I think if he'd given away a few samples like was suggested there might have been more bloods by now. There is no real reason to try a new lab considering all the solid ones around.

Comment

Any reviews and feedback on the Tren A???

Comment

• Kinganabolics
                      Kinganabolics commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Currently out of stock will update assp

Ok , thanks mate 👍👍

Comment

Fair point. If he'd do me a good deal or throw me a vial free for or a trial, I'll get it done and shut the hate down for good. I get my test from another source for $60, and it's the ****, so I dont want to fork out for even more test just to experiment for the sake of an unproven lab. Not that his prices are unfair, but I got **** loads of test laying about, so I don't need it.
                      Last edited by JimmieRustler; 24-09-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Fair point. If he'd do me a good deal or throw me a vial free for or a trial, I'll get it done and shut the hate down for good. I get my test from another source for $60, and it's the ****, so I dont want to fork out for even more test just to experiment for the sake of an unproven lab. Not that his prices are unfair, but I got **** loads of test laying about, so I don't need it.
                        my price is the same as not more. My test is also the ****

Comment

Working...
                        X