This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey brothers,
    I apologize for my lack of activity here. Have been handling some severe personal issues.

To make up for my lack of activity I'm offering a Mix and match deal 10vials for $500 this deal will end in 2 weeks (22/9/18) I strongly urge you to give our gear a try

Test P 100
    Test E 250
    Sustanon 250
    Deca 300
    Tren A 100
    Mast P 100
    Eq 200
    **Tren E 200 ($10extra)
    **Mast E 200 ($10extra)

Comment

• Tubzzz
      Tubzzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Weren’t you selling them for like $50 a few months ago ? After saying you will not go any lower then $90 a vial when you first started ?

• Kinganabolics
      Kinganabolics commented
      Editing a comment
      The price list was adjusted to $60 each.
      Same price they are sold on another forum.
      There's no need to hammer me mate I'm offering some good prices to try entice people to try my gear.

You're more than welcome to try it for yourself. Blood tests welcomed/appreciated. As is any feedback.

Have had issues with my wickr so you must use my new wickr id: juuicebox

Comment

Appreciate all you boys jumping on this offer. I really hope to see some feedback.
      #wethekings

Comment

Everyone deserves a fair go. If after a decent trial with additional feedback positive or negative make an informed decision. After all it takes decent reporting to get a balanced view. Too much shooting from the hip promotes a forum of less credibility. Lets do Jake Archer a favour and ensure we promote his site for its original intent for decent knowledge and quality personal experience.

Comment

• Hulk
          Hulk commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally agree with Chris on this don’t judge until you have tried the gear if it’s crap then say it is

I ordered some gear ages ago but passed it on due to not going on cycle.I ordered some more and hopped on. Been on king test e 500mg for 3 weeks. I have noticed my libido has increased. I will update with bloods in a couple of weeks time through imed

Comment

Oooooo goodie haven’t been on the forum in ages good to see some new upcoming labs. Sexy vials king might just have to give your prop a run

Comment

Originally posted by GEARDUPHARD View Post
            Oooooo goodie haven’t been on the forum in ages good to see some new upcoming labs. Sexy vials king might just have to give your prop a run
            You will not be disappointed brother. Wickr:juuicebox

Comment

Is it still 60$ a vial

Comment

Originally posted by Salter View Post
                Is it still 60$ a vial
                Yes brother

Comment

• Crayon Defender
                  Crayon Defender commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or $50 a vial on BOP.

• Kinganabolics
                  Kinganabolics commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Price list is the same on both forums. He posted a sale in August unsure if still running. No need to be like that

Temporarily out of stock
                Tren A
                Tren E

Comment

Second week in on king anabolics test e, hoping its good stuff. Will post updates as i go and hopefully get bloods about week 6. Reviews were a little worrying across the net unfortunately but seeing you continue to strive is giving me good hope!.

Comment

• Kinganabolics
                    Kinganabolics commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bloods will fix all your doubts.

I believe the "reviews" you refer to are more like people attacking me directly not actually complaint on the quality of my gear
                Working...
                X