This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [do not purchase, scammers]

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SUPPLIER, SCAM.

J.Archer closed the thread.
    Last edited by NTRJ; 01-27-2018, 12:06 PM.

keen to see if these guys are legit, AP is a nice lab.

Comment

From what i hear its very legit. Will send a msg now aussiepharma

Comment

Aussie Pharma site legit guys

Comment

Originally posted by Shortop View Post
          Wolverine , A signal is shining and you are needed more than ever!

Comment

• Wolverine
            Wolverine commented
            Editing a comment
            I've put out a few fires yes, won a few battles, but the war goes on Alfred, on and on...

Originally posted by Shortop View Post
          Strong first post, tell us more

Comment

• NTRJ
            NTRJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Sigh of relief, that was a close one.

i hit these guys up via wickr for a free vial in exchange for a write up of there service and they told me to many had been given away so i asked them for a half price vial and they just ignored me so i then asked them to change there minimum buy from 2 vials to 1 so i could make a small purchase from there website and was still ignored.... id love to support you guys especially if you AP is authentic but not when your going be like that.

Comment

Originally posted by pangaz View Post
            i hit these guys up via wickr for a free vial in exchange for a write up of there service and they told me to many had been given away so i asked them for a half price vial and they just ignored me so i then asked them to change there minimum buy from 2 vials to 1 so i could make a small purchase from there website and was still ignored.... id love to support you guys especially if you AP is authentic but not when your going be like that.
            Pangaz you have 4 posts to your name and never written up a log or posted bloods on this forum, you expect too much. If everyone said the same story, he'd end up giving away all his stock and maybe get 1 or 2 reviews if he was lucky.

Comment

you missed the part where i said i wanted to buy a vial

Comment

Originally posted by pangaz View Post
                you missed the part where i said i wanted to buy a vial
                YEh you also wanted that half price. then you didnt wana go with their minimum. you know how many times a day these dudes get contacted. they dont have time for time wasters. go in, place your order and be done. adhere to their minimum spend. its the risk we all take when trying new sources. if youre worried go with one of the board sponsors who always deliver the goods.

Comment

Do some reaserch you see there been around a bit more on other forums then here

Comment

Ive seen mixed reviews and rumours about this guy. I dont care bout the rumours just wanna know if his alpha pharma gear is legit.

Comment

Anyone had a reply regarding this?

Comment

Sorry guys, getting to all your replies now. I made this post over two months ago and it never got listed until a few days ago hence the delay.

Comment

No problems mate

Comment

Working...
                          X