Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NKLabs MT2 turned me from ghost white to a golden god. Also gave me dick freckles. Good stuff.

Comment

• SRLKLA
      SRLKLA commented
      Editing a comment
      😂🤣😂🤣 dick freckles that's hilarious

• Keithm
      Keithm commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep... Definitely get dick freckles.... And brown bag

• 500mg test e per week, actual number for free t is 4000. Bloods taken 2 days after last pin.

Oestradiol was at 385 pmol/l (Ref range <150) Is this excessively high, or is the test/est ratio more important?
    Last edited by S187; 10-01-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S187 View Post
      500mg test e per week, actual number for free t is 4000. Bloods taken 2 days after last pin.

Oestradiol was at 385 pmol/l (Ref range <150) Is this excessively high, or is the test/est ratio more important?
      Thats pretty up there.... do you take any form of AI?

Comment

• No AI Nate, but have asin on hand. I'm not getting any high e2 symptoms though, maybe just some lethargy & moodiness.

Comment

• S187
          S187 commented
          Editing a comment
          Non sensitive e2 test. I didnt think it was necessary while just running testosterone, only if using tren? Pre-cycle it was 65pmol/L. I will try dosing asin once per week and get bloods redone again. Should I get the sensitive reading this time?

• MartytheFunkyone
          MartytheFunkyone commented
          Editing a comment
          The standard E2 test is useless for anyone using testosterone &/or anabolics in my opinion.

The standard E2 test will give a false high reading and cause people to add AI’s to their cycle unnecessarily.

I get the sensitive E2 test every time I have bloods taken so I know exactly where my oestradiol levels are sitting and can manage my cycle accordingly.

Cheers, Marty

• S187
          S187 commented
          Editing a comment
          Will keep that in mind Marty, and always order the sensitive test from now on. Cheers.

• Test E 50mg Mon and Thu for TRT. Bloods taken Wed, on for 5 wks.

Thanks for saving me from my 7 nmol days NKLabs !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 8.58.24 am.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	149543

Comment

• Nice numbers on the blood work guys,NKlabs the best in OZ.

Comment

• As anyone tried his test base in water. Is it painful??
            what's the comparison to test base in oil (guicol)
            Last edited by Gio; 11-01-2019, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Ollie.0852
              Ollie.0852 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep.. i have used it.
              It definitely has some bite, however i had no issues after the initial pin.
              I haven't used base in oil.

• Gio
              Gio commented
              Editing a comment
              Ollie.0852 yeah I can deal with the initial injection pain. I'm more worried about it leaving lumps for days or even weeks. I like to time my test base injections around what body part I'm training so by the time the times comes around to inject and train again. It's good to go.

• Gio
              Gio commented
              Editing a comment
              Recently had a **** run with someone's test base and looking for another source

• hey dudes, just was going though NK's list of stuff. and DHT STS-646 stuck out. little google suggests its oral DHT, so basically proviron?

Comment

• hhh81
              hhh81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just finished running some, it's a little stronger then proviron I feel, felt to me like a mix between mast and halo.
              Mega aggression and pumps, crazy halo kinda sex drive, if you've ever tried real halo. Dried/leaned out nice.
              Pretty good compound, I like it.
              Ran at 60mg a day, then 80mg. Probably could of stayed on 60.

• Hey has anyone else had a scammer using Nklabs handle try message ya on here? Just saw one from a nk labs but wasn’t the ledgit one....Fuk there are some desperate ****s out there

Comment

• Shaun777
              Shaun777 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah mate, I got a message the other day ****ing scum pieces of **** they are

• Ive download wikr but your not coming up in the search results, am I doing something wrong

Comment

• Day 5 of using NKL tren ace at 100mg ed.
              Haven’t noticed any significant sides yet besides sweating a little and breathing a bit more heavy. Might be too soon but thought at 100mg ed with such short easter would start to feel something. Give it another week before I say anything.

Comment

• Crayon Defender
                Crayon Defender commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds like you're special King_louie. Var is very mild on the liver. This is backed up by studies. When you say your liver values went through the roof, what was it before the var and after two weeks?

• Tubzzz
                Tubzzz commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol at this comment, first cycle using tren and have no clue what your talking about and saying Ned’s tren is giving you no sides pffft

• S187
                S187 commented
                Editing a comment
                Var is probably a bit worse on the kidneys rather than the liver, are you sure your source gave you legitimate var and not something else? Tren will cause significant changes in your blood values, even though it's not an oral. I think you dove in a little too fast mate. Started with just testosterone, but quickly started adding & changing new compounds? Anavar, trenbolone, increasing your AI dosage without having bloods done? You're only 20 mate, plenty of time to make gains.

• Hey ive noticed you have removed superdrol from your list. Do you plan on re adding it?

Comment

• NKLabs
                NKLabs commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Mate,
                Yeah I have more on it’s way 2-3 weeks.
            Working...
            X