This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned [Scam / Poor service]

Scammed and supplier turned into an absolute ****ing mess. STAY AWAY!

NTRJ
    Last edited by NTRJ; 03-26-2018, 05:46 PM.

Nice stuff mate hope ur here to help the brothers out with good stuff.

Comment

Always brother.
      ive been done over in the past. Ill never do that to any of my customers!
      anytime just ask mate

Comment

Nice list honestly haven’t tried any of those labs except the quantum orals. Very competitive prices. Probably give you a go in the future

Comment

Look forward to it brother...
          I wont let any of yous down. .. ever

Comment

Nice list. What’s the go with hgh? l am looking for some good quality stuff

Comment

AI clen is some of the best I've used

Comment

Hustler clen is right up there too mate

Comment

Mountain80 is gtg boys
                  Ive already done business with him and his always straight up with me and a great bloke to talk too and will always reply to wikr...

Comment

Ordered of mountain80 earlier tonight. very top notch comms, really nice guy and seems genuinely to get a kick out of helping bros out, which is always a plus. Lightning fast replies too. Will post again when my stuff arrives, then once more to rate the quality.

Comment

I ordered some vials last night his wickr response time is the fastest yet. answered all my questions looking forward to trying the gear

Comment

Welcome bro, prices are good, AI gear was great back a few years ago, but not sure about the other brands... I guess we'll have to find out.

Comment

Boys.... the real thing right here. Great products and trusted supplier (personally speaking).

TNT looks the goods brotha 😜

Comment

• Humma72
                            Humma72 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I’ve used AI and Hercules Test E and Sus 250, A bombs, Var, Dbols, nolva, clomid and Arimedex from the supplier. And no not from 1 cycle..... from numerous.

Post cycle blood results tell me it’s the real thing. Gained over 6kgs, strength through the roof. I’m no young buck that’s for sure and can tell you boys, from personal experience he is a straight up supplier.

• Hertderg
                            Hertderg commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I actually mean no offence bro, but when your first post is about how good a new supplier is, nobody is going to believe you, because that's exactly what the scammers do. They join up twice under two different names, and talk about how good their **** is... Nobody here believes a first time post repping a new supplier. Build your rep on the forum first, and then we'll know we can trust you.

• Humma72
                            Humma72 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            All good, no offence taken. Completely understand regarding the Noob comment too. I only stumbled across the forum just recently. Good to go now!

Welcome matey.

Comment

Hercules and quantam are good to go!

Comment

Working...
                            X