Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ordered from mountain80 and received there products? Just trying to play it safe.

Comment

• Humma72
      Humma72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have ordered and received everything within 5 days.

• Calfzilla
      Calfzilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah man got all my stuff no worries

Mountain80 welcome aboard bro.
    Has hustler labs been around for long?
    are you boys brewing it or just reselling???
    any where I could see some reviews

Comment

Contemplating order
      like to hear some reviews or experiences
      Over and above “shiny labels”

Comment

Good luck mate, hope your a stayer not a player..look forward to seeing some reviews from known fellas.

Comment

Jd... im a resller for them mate. Ill be lowering them in price a little monday. They are a new lab and have some cool blends etc. Just a little variety for everyone.

sputnik... No half-job-bob here brother. Im here to become part of the furniture. Always here to help out my brothers that bang it out with the iron.

look forward to feedback .

all the best boys 💪

Comment

Put in a small order, will update everyone when it arrives and will update on bloods etc. So far, excellent communications with Mountain - highly recommended.

Comment

Is your deca and tren e gtg? Anyone tried the hustler deca 300? Reviews guys?

Comment

shes all gtg mate. Give me a go I will not let you down brother ☺ hustler labs is up their with Hercs mate. I think alot will be very pleasantly surprised and happy with them...
                wickr me @ mountain80 and we'll discuss further if youd like mate??

​​​​​​​all the best sir🎩

Comment

• rada83
                  rada83 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Keen to see what you have on sale for 'the event'. Especially DECA/dbol/anadrol and great to see you do cardless cash deposits 👌

Going to give the TNT and Huster Test E a go.I have A bombs. Will keep you posted when I begin. Talk soon brotha

Comment

Placed an order late Friday night 3 test e 1 test p everything arrived today excellent service.. hope the gear is as good as the service

Comment

My package arrived today. a small 1 vial primo-e order to test the waters. Hopefully its good stuff. Gunna lab max it in the coming weeks.

Comment

Will asin be back in time for the sale mate @mountain8o
                      Last edited by Chrs; 02-04-2018, 09:50 AM. Reason: Damn auto correct😑

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Mountain80 im running your adex at .5mg eod
                          N i noticed yesterday ive got very sensitive nips and starting to hurt
                          Should i up the dose?? Or shouldi run some nolva with my cycle???

Comment

• Calfzilla
                            Calfzilla commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have to run 1mg of adex eod to keep those side at bay

• Chrs
                            Chrs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I found Adex weak in comparison to asin I dropped Deca I was running at 250 a week test 300 a week because I got a pea size lump, dropping test down to as Adex not doing much 😑

Calfzilla try going 1 tab every day mate till sides subdue. Then go back to 1 tab eod mate.
                          let me know how you go please

Comment

Working...
                          X