Anyone tried pct guys jintropin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried pct guys jintropin?

The pricing is pretty sweet, but its only a goid deal if its legit.....

would love to hear your experiences....

The pricing is great yes.

We have sold plenty of Jins and only had good results. However not everyone wants to post on public forums which i completely understand.

My own experience with Jins was with 2iu ed and that was great so i can vouch for Jintropin myself.

Thankyou

Comment

Any blood tests done ?

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,

No BW done by myself, however i did ask several other people to do BW and i offered to pay for it as well and due to personal reasons they couldn't comply.

99.99% of users aren't on these boards, and most users don't want to be known for personal reasons.

Thankyou.

Happy take up the offer of bw if thats still standing m8.

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey mate,

Waiting on a reply from imed now. I'll see what i can do

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        imed only accepts cc which i definitely do not do.

Give me some time please. If the opportunity arises again for someone to do BW then you will be the first person i contact

Ill test it too lol , best way to know if its hgh or not is to get bloods

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll keep that in mind thankyou.

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Tapia next BW test we get done i will pick you

Cheers - happy to be the guinea pig

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey buddy,

You are in luck. If you can buy and pay for the BW yourself, then once all is good i will reimburse you with bitcoin.

How does that sound?

• Mick1984
        Mick1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        You won't find many suppliers that will go this far to prove their product is legit. Awesome stuff PCTguy

• Scott Jackson
        Scott Jackson commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeh, totally agree...@PCTguy has gone beast mode here

Sounds good!

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Great

Frankly, if Mick1984 says the growth is good, knowing him, thats enough for me

Comment

Magicmac you lucky ....... πŸ‘

Comment

Not sure on the Jins but the Bests are G2G, sorry no bloods but 2iu ED for past 3 weeks, body comp changed quickly, leaner and fuller, general aches and pains lessoned, slight tingling in hands.
          Wife has done no research and had no clue (so little chance of placebo) but similar results on just 1 - 1.5 iu ED.

PCTguy brilliant to deal with, straight shooter and geniuine person, can’t recommend enough.

Shipping to WA was quick, and descrete, Ice packed etc πŸ‘

I’d be happy to do bloods aswell. I have my presvious results from Anti aging Dr so could compare those
          cheers Shaq

Comment

Kits in the mail - excited to see the results, will keep you guys posted. At this price point this can be an ongoing investment as long as i keep it to <4iu per day....
            yippee cayeey!

Comment

Woohoo - Just arrived! will post up some pics tomorrow.
              around the testing, my thinking is to pin after my morning workout 9am and then go get bloods done afterwards (10.30)...

i also found a referal to get bloods done - it does have igf1 in there as well as other goodies like test and cortisol etc.....

- should i test for any other gh related stuff or will the igf1 test suffice?

(Additiinal tests will probably need to pay for the imed referal - and even though pctguy is kindly re-imbursing if i can save us all some cost then id rather use the existing referral...

Comment

• PVIP
                PVIP commented
                Editing a comment
                How many days into the run are you gonna wait to get bloods?

• Magicmac
                Magicmac commented
                Editing a comment
                Is there an optimal time to wait? My understanding is that the half life in the body is relatively short so theres no reason to wait for an extended period of time - or am i wrong?

• Natep90
                Natep90 commented
                Editing a comment
                Pretty sure IGF will take a while to build, So doing a test after 30 days will show raised i guess. Get growth hormone serum as well pin 10iu 3 hours prior to bloods of GH Serum test. Fairly sure what i wrote is correct

Keen to see the results mate πŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment

http://www.hghexclusive.com/2014/02/...f-hgh-is-real/
                half way down describes blood test protocols of before and after shot πŸ‘ also says about getting lab to do but can’t imagine Aussie labs doing this

Comment

If youre happy to wait 7ish weeks for igf to have reached steady state, then wait.

Igf should become chronically elevated with GH, but this takes time.

You can test as close as you can to having chronically elevated igf by not pinning the day of bloods, this will give ****ty GH serum level results but will give a more accurate indication of igf elevation.

Or you can pin 2-10 iu and get bloods.

I personally did both with the supertropin, one day I had bloods after pin, GH serum elevation and igf, the next day I did not pin GH and tested both, GH serum came back crap as expected but igf came back elevated, which to me indicated GH.

The bloods I've had done on supers have all come back good.

Comment

• PVIP
                    PVIP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is pretty much bang on the money
                Working...
                X