X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCTguy

Hi guys,

I'm new to posting on these forums but that should in no way alter the way you take on my review.

PCTguy is an absolute legend! In all honesty I had messed up with trusting some pct chems from rui and they were bunk! - He saved my ass... well I should say my tits! ha,

Not only was his communication amazing and helpful he made sure I got what I needed. To top it off I had it at my door on the other side of the country within a couple of days! By chance i purchased during the summer sale he has on right now and I got all these freebies.

His products are 100 percent and you will not regret buying off him. I really appreciate people like pctguy who not only provide a valuable service, they keep true to the sport by respecting whats needed within it at a great price.

In short - genuine & legit as ****

Cheers,

Comment

do not want to sound like a wanker, but does anybody know if this man has caber?

also is the armsosin be able to break in half so i can do 12.5 e3d. as i had phfizer and they had some coating on them and they were NIGHTMAREISH, to cut so i gave them away.

also wickr is possible

Comment

• Sherbs42
        Sherbs42 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hit pctguy up for some caber bout 2 months ago and he couldnt get it a good enough price but times may have changed.
        The aromasin is about the only thing i dont have from him but a little research suggests that they are little white pills with no markings and no score mark bro.
        Hope that helps??

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi bud.

Soonest I can get caber in a good price then will be on my list.However I don't believe in caber as u just need to control ur estrogen then ur prolactin level never will be elevated.Far 2 much over rated!
        And pls don't ****in.. run only Deca cycle🤣🤣
        Aromasin back in stock end of next week.
        Easaly cut it half with pill cutter (not with knife)

Hi mate, do you have any HCG in stock?

Comment

I really Appreciate ur feedback guys! Costumer service is the key for me!
        Like before I put the Klenbol on the market I wanted to check if its 100%legit so that's why I asked 5 guys from the forum to test it for me!!All positive feedback!!
        But unfortunately somthimes happen to be fake even with authenticity code!! I always sort out problems!!

thx for ur support!

Comment

After reading many positive reviews I contacted PCTguy for some clomid. Ordered 100 x 50mg tabs Wednesday afternoon & package arrived Friday morning. All communications with PCTguy were quick & professional. Packaging was 1st class too. I will be running clomid at 50mg per day from Monday along with 2000iu HCG every other day.
          Attached Files

Comment

• PCTguy
            PCTguy commented
            Editing a comment
            ur welcome bud!!Thanks for the feedback!!

hey fellas about to order of pctman any feedback lately? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gyl713 View Post
            hey fellas about to order of pctman any feedback lately? cheers
            Refer to the post above yours. That was submitted only 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by John Holmes View Post

Refer to the post above yours. That was submitted only 2 days ago.
              thanks mate sucks he only takes bitcoins as payment I've got no idea about that sort of stuff so my payment options are limited

Comment

• Brutal_Fox
                Brutal_Fox commented
                Editing a comment
                Bitcoin is a pain & the fees smack your arse but still better than the old Western Union days in my opinion. CoinJar is simple enough but there are heaps of other Apps you can download.

Have used PCTguy for three orders now, great communication & excellent quick postage - couldn't ask for anything better!

Comment

• PCTguy Another transaction, very smooth and very fast. If you need anything hit him up.

Comment

• Ordered of pctguy for the first time. Awesome service, super responsive and happy to help. I'll definitely be getting all my pct and other related meds off old mate from now on.
                  Thanks bud.

Comment

• Thanks all the feedbacks guys!😉

Comment

• Just ordered from pctguy first time and was a delight to deal with. Will always be getting pct from him and gave me a little present to.

Comment

• first order, very smooth. will update on delivery next week.

Comment

• This was my third order from the PCT man and as usual it was a great experience. He is very responsive, fast postage, value for money and pharma grade products. He is my go to man for all ancillary and PCT needs.

Comment

• PCTguy
                            PCTguy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            thank bud😉
                        Working...
                        X