Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Schering Provinorum 25mg x50 pills Pharmacy grade in original box in stock now. $150

Comment

• Hey PCTguy would you ever consider stocking Roaccutane?

Comment

• PCTguy
        PCTguy commented
        Editing a comment
        hi.
        I have Tritizen 20mg(Accutane)

• farmakom
        farmakom commented
        Editing a comment
        hi there are noggenic steroids in ampoules??

• This guy is the real deal boys ordered clomid and it arrived super fast. SUPER NICE GUY too. +++1 defs will order pct from you if i ever need to again

Comment

• What can I say! This guy is the real deal replys near on instantly, awesome prices on pharma products, can tell customer service is top priority as always throwing in awesome goodies (legend) and delivery is perfect safely packed/speed etc.

cant go wrong hope ya around for a long time yet bro good to have ya around!

Comment

• Ordered clomid, guy was very easy to deal with, packaged item as soon as coins went through, arrived within 2 days. Good prices, good customer service.

Comment

• been a customer for 2 orders, all without a hitch... ive tried to contact pctguy (new wickr name for me) got no reply. you still around bro?

Comment

• Amaan
              Amaan commented
              Editing a comment
              Contact him at pctman

• ordered from pct guy.. was the biggest pain in the ring hole.. hope he doesnt hate me

but must say. brilliant service and the adex really works.. destroyed my E2 :/ opps

Comment

• PCTguy
              PCTguy commented
              Editing a comment
              all good brother 👍👍

• Placed another order with PCTguy and as always, super quick responses to messages and overnight delivery. Great source for your PCT gear! Thanks again mate.

Comment

• PCTguy hey mate have you got pharma grade aromasin ? didn't see it on the list at the start of this thread! If so what is your wickr so I can contact you? Cheers!

Comment

• PCTguy
                PCTguy commented
                Editing a comment
                hi bud.
                no I don't h sry.
                I can't get it for good price right now.

wickr. pctman

• 91xx
                91xx commented
                Editing a comment
                sent you a message on wickr bro

• PCTguy just tried to email you as I’m after some clomid but came back saying the email couldn’t send and was a incorrect? Have you got a new email and I missed it in the thread somewhere?

Comment

• Ordered a few items from PCT Guy....great service and really cares about he’s customers👍

Comment

• Ordered Tamodex 20mg, was patient and received my order expressed posted in two days! Definitely recommend this guy!

Comment

• Ordered some Arimidex off of PCTguy , Great communication with the bloke, sent quickly, top bloke to deal with do not hesitate !

Comment

• PCTguy pct
                      order sent and recieved in 2 days top service and products mate
                      great man great products 👍👍 buddy

Comment

• PCTguy Ordered some clomid in preparation for PCT all communications were great and everything received within a couple of days.

My go to supplier for PCT.

Cheers, Marty

Comment

Working...
                        X