X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please keep from advertising on other sponsors sticky
    Last edited by JDu90; 02-20-2018, 02:07 PM. Reason: Jdu90

Comment

Mountain80 please keep other labs discussion separate from this thread please mate thanks
      Please visit www.roidstop.is to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS supplier!

Comment

Oops sorry bro.
        just tryin to help

Comment

no stress mate thanks!
          Please visit www.roidstop.is to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS supplier!

Comment

OK here they are fellas, some Bayer Rimobolan 100mg

http://roidstop.is/product/bayer-rim...mg-1ml-3-amps/

Limited supply

Gargz details here mate rather than hijack sideys thread

Comment

• BillR
              BillR commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you have Bayer Primoteston ?

• RoidStop.is
              RoidStop.is commented
              Editing a comment
              BillR no we dont mate but there are some sus amps left

Does your Alpha Pharma come with verification codes ?

Comment

• RoidStop.is
              RoidStop.is commented
              Editing a comment
              sure does mate

whats your wickr RoidStop

Comment

UPDATE

Now accepting Litecoin (LTC) as another crypto payment option!

Comment

Placed an order last night for the organon sustanon.. will post again when arrives to confirm g2g

Comment

• mc90
                mc90 commented
                Editing a comment
                hey mate. did the sus arrive?

Originally posted by kristoffzerussian View Post
              Placed an order last night for the organon sustanon.. will post again when arrives to confirm g2g
              I ordered some of the sus amps last week and they showed up

Comment

• kristoffzerussian
                kristoffzerussian commented
                Editing a comment
                i have a very good feeling about this guy, hope he gets that deca back..

haha just emailed the importer guys. see what he says re deca

Comment

Hey guys,

Thought I would post up a review of RoidStop.is after trying a few of their products for the past month.

first up: I was running krypto's gear on a cut for prep. Have run Krypto's gear exclusively for a while now... But after the reports of poor quality and the fire sale I started second guessing what I was taking... This is a ****ty situation as you can appreciate.

​​​​​​​Enter RoidStop.is as Ive previously run his products purchased from ausjuice I was happy to take the plunge and sub out some gear.

So i tried:

Lambo tren-a. Good strength kick in a cut (before fatigue sets in) pretty much immediate tren sides, anger, aggression, insomnia, etc. Good to go.

Quantum tren-a. As above, good to go. Very strongly coloured compared to Lambo... But same tren sides.

Southern Cross Anavar 10mg. Great pumps even when depleted. Good quality pressed tabs, indistinguishable from the left over SC var I had from ausjuice.

Southern Cross Winistrol 10mg. Again, great product. Hardening up well in combo of tren and var. Quality pressed tabs.

Thanks to @roidstop.is... transaction was quick and easy, and looks like he has some more interesting products up now.... I'm sure they are gtg too.

​​​​​​​Cheers

Comment

Lunchbox-lord hi mate thanks for in depth review. glad the products have worked well for you!

Comment

• Lunchbox-lord
                    Lunchbox-lord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No probs mate.

I'm not blowing smoke up your arse.... Gear is good and the history of quality supply via AJ makes you a trusted vendor in my humble opinion

Gents we have just added Dash as another crypto payment option. This means we now accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dash with Bitcoin Cash to follow Litecoin and Dash both have much faster transaction times than Bitcoin which people may find easier to use.

Comment

• relaxwithgee
                    relaxwithgee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Will you be adding Monero?

• RoidStop.is
                    RoidStop.is commented
                    Editing a comment
                    relaxwithgee looking for a user friendly plug in atm mate. however if you want to use any other crypto please email us and we can sort an OTC order for you email is info@roidstop.is

How legit are these guys? Anyone made recent orders

Comment

• relaxwithgee
                    relaxwithgee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They've been around for years, use to sell under Aus Juice.
                    Legit as they come.
                Working...
                X