Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPL Review

First post so bear with me
    place an order with UPL for the first time Wednesday night paid cardless cash
    order was on my door today 2:00pm
    communication was great via Wicker and he answer all my questions promptly
    will be definitely placing further orders

They are the best.

Comment

I have to say I am so impressed with UPL - and so wary considering some idiot is trying to ruin his biz and scab his money and rip us off by stealing his Wickr handle. As a noob, who's probably been ripped off too many times to count due to not knowing how to reach out to people, I followed Techman's advice, spoke to UPL himself and 2 days later here I am with my legit goods with amazing stealth and who even does prices like him? I'm so impressed, I watch some people on here, and we all have different experiences. Some people choose to communicate disrespectfully to noobs (no wonder we don't speak up) and hey if you wanna have a go, that's your **** man. My experience with UPL has been such a relief and so positive that I hope to continue to be able to buy off him and have nothing but praise. I hope that helps some people starting off :-)

Comment

Agreed. UPL is one of the best. One of only two that I recommend to anyone 👍

Comment

Please see new review started by ME, massive apologies to SGH2910 for taking over your situation - that is because I did not know how to navigate and make my own post and unfortunately took yours out of control. Not ok. I apologise to you for me not knowing how it worked.
          Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 19-09-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Bulk
            Bulk commented
            Editing a comment
            Possibility it may have been intercepted...??.. never an issue with me. Hope your issue gets resolved..

• HelenPugTriGirl
            HelenPugTriGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes all evidence suggested that it was me that was doing something wrong. Thank you for your wise input.

• HelenPugTriGirl
            Editing a comment
            Sorry just trying to clean up as best I can but only you have the power to delete this SGH2910 again I apologise as a noob for jumping onto your post.

Great comms with me. Just placed another order. Been ordering and receiving for awhile with no issues. 👍

Comment

Hey guys I placed a order last week and has arrived today. they are definitely delivering the goods. Anyone who hasn't received products has been dealing with the scammers who have similar wickrs.

Everyone should manually type in their wickrs every time to make sure it's correct username. Will solve any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceofcards View Post
              Hey guys I placed a order last week and has arrived today. they are definitely delivering the goods. Anyone who hasn't received products has been dealing with the scammers who have similar wickrs.

Everyone should manually type in their wickrs every time to make sure it's correct username. Will solve any issues.
              I did what was advised and put in a code which was only sent to the email on this forum.. therefore now the wickr scammers have access to this forum's upl account? eff me. before you read and judge me can you read the whole story or not comment at all

Comment

Helenpugtrigirl why are you the only one who seems to be having issues with him?

ive placed numerous orders and always recieved, havent had any issues with him, was one time when tracking wasnt scanned but that is auspost, it still rocked up that day too.

Comment

• SRLKLA
                  SRLKLA commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think she might've been done by a wickr scammer.

Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 18-09-2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• HelenPugTriGirl
                  Editing a comment
                  Kannibal upon your advice, I have edited my comment, duly noted. Thanks for your input.

Originally posted by HelenPugTriGirl View Post

Sorry jeoffrey as soon as i posted this a lot of people came out of the wood work and approached me personally so no it's not me and i was not wickr scammed because i followed the process of getting him to quote a code on here and message me on wickr so we are dealing the right accounts
                So, they came out of the woodwork and approached YOU personally
                lmao, instead of writing there bad experiences with UPL aswell, they just messaged you agreeing with you.
                Get the **** out of here you tool.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffery View Post

So, they came out of the woodwork and approached YOU personally
                  lmao, instead of writing there bad experiences with UPL aswell, they just messaged you agreeing with you.
                  Get the **** out of here you tool.
                  Can you stop with the abuse? Don't need it, didn't do anything to warrant it and do something your mother would be proud of instead of ramdomly abusing strangers.

Get some manners.

Why do you think people don't speak up? Because people like YOU come out of the woodwork to firstly laugh in my face and then tell me to get the **** out of here when I have every right to be here as you do.

Why would on earth would people speak up when they're are creatures like you who do this to noobs and others on here heaps of times,

Just ask a seasoned person on here who knows how to talk to people with respect. Resorting to abuse just shows your level (or lack thereof) of intelligence. You don't have anything concrete to contribute so you just resort to abuse. Nice. Mum would be so proud.

And yes they did approach my inbox. And I could NOT give a FF if you believe me or not. I know the truth. And again, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME.

So until you know what I'm going through or read everything I've posted, don't just come out and abuse me randomly.

So why do you just keep your opinions to yourself unless you have something of use to say. Just a newsflash, your opinion on this forum and on any, really means nothing to me or anyone else. So go back to hitting that testo hard and being as aggressive as all get out and I hope you feel better for it. I could not give a FF what you think.

You are the very REASON people don't speak out. Because if you do, this is what you get - abuse.

Thanks for helping me prove my point.

It's called the online disinhibition effect, meaning give someone a keyboard and they think they can say anything to anyone without consequence. I guess you can only work with what you have, you poor thing. At least you can read...I think. You'll get your own back one day. Until then, stay away from me.
                  Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 18-09-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Fossie66
                    Fossie66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good on you HelenPugTriGirl for this post. I have gone through the same with some other keyboard hero when I got scammed. Just added his worthless comment without knowing all the facts, not appreciated and definitely not helpful.
                    My question to all the suppliers is if you know people are getting scammed what are YOU doing to ensure we don't get ripped off. I will take some responsibility but suppliers also have to take responsibility.
                    All the keyboard warriors out there that just want to abuse, get a life and grow up.

• HelenPugTriGirl
                    Editing a comment
                    Fossie66 Hi mate, I'm so sorry I didn't see your support amidst the pew pewing of all the crap I've had to deal with. People didn't believe me that there are users actually coming to my inbox to find out where UPL is. Seems he's gone missing again, and so people are now not even bothering with my inbox and just posting on here. I'm glad in a way because it shows again, I'm telling the truth, and then it also makes me angry and I end up lashing out because I've suddenly become the poser girl of "Where's UPL? The Series" I appreciate your words of support and funnily enough didn't get a notification about that, just all the negative crap. So thank you.

Maybe one of the mods can ask UPL to check in

Comment

Originally posted by HelenPugTriGirl View Post

Can you stop with the abuse? Don't need it, didn't do anything to warrant it and do something your mother would be proud of instead of ramdomly abusing strangers.

Get some manners.

Why do you think people don't speak up? Because people like YOU come out of the woodwork to firstly laugh in my face and then tell me to get the **** out of here when I have every right to be here as you do.

Why would on earth would people speak up when they're are creatures like you who do this to noobs and others on here heaps of times,

Just ask a seasoned person on here who knows how to talk to people with respect. Resorting to abuse just shows your level (or lack thereof) intelligence. You don't have anything concrete to contribute so you just resort to abuse. Nice. Mum would be so proud.

And yes they did approach my inbox. And I could NOT give a FF if you believe me or not. I know the truth. And again, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME.

Every sponsor I spoke to told on here told me that if he had any integrity about him, he'd offer to sort it out, which, when took up on, he ignored me again. So until you know what I'm going through or read everything I've posted, don't just come out and abuse me randomly.

It's not your $500 he stole is it? So why do you just keep your opinions to yourself unless you have something of use to say. Just a newsflash, your opinion on this forum and on any, really means nothing to me or anyone else. So go back to hitting that testo hard and being as aggressive as all get out and I hope you feel better for it. I could not give a FF what you think.

You are the very REASON people don't speak out. Because if you do, this is what you get - abuse.

Thanks for helping me prove my point.

It's called the online disinhibition effect, meaning give someone a keyboard and they think they can say anything to anyone without consequence. I guess you can only work with what you have, you poor thing. At least you can read...I think. You'll get your own back one day. Until then, stay away from me.

Well, i have gone through as many UPL threads that i have had time to do so and have not found one person whom claims to be in as much distress as you are.
                    All i can find is there wikr replies are slow or they dont reply,

All i can seem to find though from a LOT of people are comments, there the best, products delivered, products arrived for the past 2 years they have been a sponsor. Including myself whom has got every pack ive ordered.
                    So why are you the only one. And if you dont mind, can you upload screenshots of these so called OTHER People whom have had these so called issues with UPL also, feel free to blank out there screen name,(you can do that in paint with the black texta then recapture it and upload it here.
                    Im sure though there will be another excuse for doing that, oh cant access my inbox, oh why would i do that, well why would you not do that if all these other people are having issues.
                    I just honestly dont believe all these other people have had issues also with UPL but dont post up on an open forum about it, they seem to go straight to you for some reason.

Trust me, if i had issues with UPL i too would be posting it up for everyone to see, these labs work on reputation and as soon as that tarnishes, they are finished.

So please, ill await those screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffery View Post

Well, i have gone through as many UPL threads that i have had time to do so and have not found one person whom claims to be in as much distress as you are.
                      All i can find is there wikr replies are slow or they dont reply,

All i can seem to find though from a LOT of people are comments, there the best, products delivered, products arrived for the past 2 years they have been a sponsor. Including myself whom has got every pack ive ordered.
                      So why are you the only one. And if you dont mind, can you upload screenshots of these so called OTHER People whom have had these so called issues with UPL also, feel free to blank out there screen name,(you can do that in paint with the black texta then recapture it and upload it here.
                      Im sure though there will be another excuse for doing that, oh cant access my inbox, oh why would i do that, well why would you not do that if all these other people are having issues.
                      I just honestly dont believe all these other people have had issues also with UPL but dont post up on an open forum about it, they seem to go straight to you for some reason.

Trust me, if i had issues with UPL i too would be posting it up for everyone to see, these labs work on reputation and as soon as that tarnishes, they are finished.

So please, ill await those screenshots.
                      I am NOT going to screen shot anyone's inbox without their permission and ALSO there were so many, it was confusing me from the main issue at hand. For YOU?????? Who are you?????? Because you asked me to????? You're mental mate if you think I would do that to other members of this community for what? So you can stuck into them, they way you did me????? you still haven't addressed the fact that if you raise an issue on here like I did you get bullied to silence. YOU, especially YOU are never going to silence me. You need brains for thatThoughts? Do you have thoughts?

I deleted a box full of emails because I am concentrating on my own issue, as I said, I'm not fighting other people's battles. I am wanting my money or my goods. Like any other normal perosn. I was concetrating on that.

I needed to clear them out.

Now again I don't CARE what you think of that. How convenient perhaps, I'm sure if I had a chat with the admins they could get the emails back if they are that important to you in order for you to be right. But I'm not going to break trust of other members of this community for your pleasure so you can be abusive to other people!!!!! Why would I do that??? You ARE NOONE.

I have no interest in your need or desire to be right. All I'm interested in is either getting my goods or getting refunded. I don't care about you or your opinion. So again, if you could leave me alone, that would be most beneficial for the both of us because I see you've toned it down, no more swearing because it gets you nowhere and you don't intimate me at all. In fact, you're almost amusing. Almost.

I'm clearly not afraid of a bit of verbal abuse from some random who obviously has no respect for the community this forum makes up. Not my problem Could not give a FF.

So again, please stop. Leave me alone. If you can't join the dots for other people because you're too interested in yourself, fine!!!! it's your life!!! LIve it!!! Just do't involve me AT ALL.

If you honestly cannot see that " Not replying" does not look good, and in fact is one of the warning signs we all should be looking for, then, just whatever I DONT CARE. But I am not the only one with problems with him. Why don't you look at some of the seasoned members of this forum, you know the respected ones who know how to talk to someone without abusing the crap out of them. We all know who they are, classy acts, you should actually take a look, you could use some of their grace.

As if I'm going to upload screenshots of people's personal shares with me for your benefit???????? Who the hell do you think you are????? You are nobody. I would rather cop abuse from you than put my integrity at risk by outting people who shared that they were equally concerned. What is most disturbing is that your ego is that big that you think you are important enough to warrant outing people so that they can cop a mouthful of disgusting arrogant abuse from you too. You're quite unbelievable.

I suspect you look in the mirror on a regular basis. A very regular basis. The next time you do, how about you look into your own eyes and see, are you a person that you would want to be friends with? Because all you've presented on here is arrogance, ego, abuse, swearing, accusations, and quite frankly, if I came across someone like that, I would think he was a right twat, and I would stay right away from the likes of you. Eww.
                      Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 19-09-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X