No announcement yet.

UPL Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m actually looking for him to put an order in. I’m a noob but everyone is very respectful and more than helpful.
    Its not my business nor did I read all of Helens posts but really?

Well I'd like to reneg my comments because all UPL was doing was grooming me like a paedophile does his victim

To even say say such a thing even if you are angry is unacceptable. No sympathy from me. That’s just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lishka View Post
      I’m actually looking for him to put an order in. I’m a noob but everyone is very respectful and more than helpful.
      Its not my business nor did I read all of Helens posts but really?

Well I'd like to reneg my comments because all UPL was doing was grooming me like a paedophile does his victim

To even say say such a thing even if you are angry is unacceptable. No sympathy from me. That’s just wrong.
      Helen the transgirl needs to just piss off this forum already he got done by a wikr scammer which sucks but that is not UPLs problem
      As upl said he has no record of helen and i believe that because ive recied 4 plus orders off him with no hassles the last fortnight or so
      Im sure everyone is tired of hearing that moron now.

Comment

• HelenPugTriGirl
        HelenPugTriGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Lishka I have done extensive training on how a paedophile grooms his victims and that's what he did to me; He used those tactics. I could not give a FF if you call me transgender lesbian, whatever, your sexual orientation is none of my business. Get angry, not my problem Dude you're comparing the two, not me.

jeffery just went through this thread, and you come across as some kind of UPL fan boy. You said you piece now it's time to stop typing, and let UPL defend himself, or let the thread die a natural death.

Keep typing, you just appear to be a troll.

Comment

• Deathshead
        Deathshead commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said mate

Originally posted by jeffery View Post

Helen the transgirl needs to just piss off this forum already he got done by a wikr scammer which sucks but that is not UPLs problem
      As upl said he has no record of helen and i believe that because ive recied 4 plus orders off him with no hassles the last fortnight or so
      Im sure everyone is tired of hearing that moron now.
      Yeah you can’t help crazy. I understand how you could be annoyed but she is on something for sure. Something she shouldn’t be on. Just rude. I honestly think she should be banned. In no way in any universe is calling someone transgender worse or on the same par as calling someone a paedophile. Forget her. We are only giving into what she wants and that’s attention. I’m done 🙂

Comment

Yea im not going to reply anymore, he has been asked to back up all his so called claims but yet to show any of it.
        Why would he delete all his inbox messages just because he has his own issues to worry about, what does having other peoples messages in your inbox have to do with your own issue causing you to delete them all
        nothing helen says makes sense so i am going to call him out on it.

he deleted all these so called messages of multiple users who PERSONALLY approached him agreeing UPL has screwed them over in some form or another aswell, yet none of these users have posted any reviews for anyone to read.
        Yea ok right. And they would message him why? To comfort him knowing he isnt the only one that has been screwed over by UPL ? Yet these so called users havent called UPL out like HELEN has done?
        Yea ok makes sense, NOT. Complete bull****, and then he goes and deletes all his messages, well why? The case hasnt been solved, those messages can be used as evidence against UPL in some form or another.
        HE/ SHE whatever is full of ****ing ****. Multiple users came out of the ****ing woodwork and messaged him, yea ok, what a crock of garbage, i had issues with labs 10 years ago, i made it public on an old old forum, not one user msged me, but yep MULTIPLE messaged helen saying yea mate they ****ed me over too, yea they scammed me too blah blah blah. No one ****ing messaged him, he is just an absolute moron, just trying to discredit a good lab that provides quality products and we are honestly lucky to have.

Comment

• Lishka
          Lishka commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. You are correct in everything you said. Good for you to stick up for someone who has been good to you and most people. I would do the same. As someone else stated this post needs to die because it’s not worth getting angry over. It’s crazy.

• HelenPugTriGirl
          Editing a comment
          Prove they were lies then @Jeffrey [- go to Phelpsy you can say anything on you want on this forum including now name calling me the transgirl. You do look like a sad and sorry case and you do need to stfu at some stage...... when you can prove that everything is lies and present it to the group then perhaps you may get some credibility, I've complained about you numerous times to admin and they say that grounds for not having brains and trolling is not good enough for blocking you from me. So stay the **** away and stop confusing Lishka with the things that YOU have said and the things I have said BACKED UP WITH EVIDENCE. Now you got yourself a little fan good for you....watch her get two orders, three max because I said so. Then watch her get selectively scammed.

Did you also tell Lista that I have repeatedly gone to the community and changed my responses if they have been asked to and warranted eg the issue that you are banging on about that was TAKEN DOWN. I talk for myself now and NOT the people who have been in my inbox telling me their woes and worries and if you want to get the evidence go to Admin and ask him!!! FFS I am trying to advocate for people who clearly can't comprehend a ****ing sentence.

Originally posted by Masteronn View Post
        jeffery just went through this thread, and you come across as some kind of UPL fan boy. You said you piece now it's time to stop typing, and let UPL defend himself, or let the thread die a natural death.

But yea agree fair enuf bro, i have had my say, i will not reply anymore, it truly sucks about his/her situation, But dig deeper into what he says and its all just a lie, especially regarding his inbox and how he conviniently deleted all the messages because he has his own issues to deal with, didnt realise having messages in your inbox deters you from your own issues. That right there says it all, a big fat lie.
        i called him out a page ago saying he would come up with an excuse as to not provide those so called messages and yes i was corrected, he deleted them, even though i told him to block out the usernames and just post up photos of the negative experiences from UPL, we would have no idea who the users would be and it would help his case a hell of a lot considering that was one of his biggest claims.

So whatever, f his bull**** and lies.

Comment

jeffery just my 2c...I have used UPL quite a few times...never had an issue his communication no great but it's passable...I normally just buy aux from him...pct valium etc...I don't know Helenthepug from a bar of soap but on another forum....it got mentioned by ppl that I trust that UPL are selective scammers...take as it is...nor am I taking sides just mentioning facts...for someone who used UPL all the time I may think twice about my next buy from them...all the best

Comment

• HelenPugTriGirl
            Editing a comment
            All the best to you Zman - I won a prize at work today - I couldn't believe my luck!!

Originally posted by Masteronn View Post

Thank you....the word "appear" is being kind. I have to pew pew it ever day. He just needs the last word, but he's always go down to me as Mr "Dumb Eyes" oh my God. GOLD.

Comment

HelenPugTriGirl Please don’t put words in my mouth. I don’t see where I called you transgender lesbian please point it out to me.
            Plus I do not know Jeffery nor do I know UPL. My comment was made only on the name calling you started off with. You do not know what people have been through on this forum so to throw names around so carelessly is disgusting.

Lets see.......
            Didn’t you start off saying in the first couple of post you made ( yes I read your posts ) that you had been ripped off $800? Who by this time

You are not a strong woman by any means. You are out of control. A strong woman doesn’t play the girlie role of oh silly me and add kisses to the end of messages. This is a body building forum not a dating site. Swearing like a trouper what’s with that. Though when I first saw your messages and you said you had a relationship with these guys I was thinking you knew them and must of been dating or something.

You want the forum cleared up of this nonsense so we so we can go back to talking about what it’s really for yet you are the one who is going on and on and on. I swear two out of these three pages is you speaking to yourself.

Please do not call me venomous nor tag me in any other messages.

Im not going to respond to your craziness on here so you if you have something to say pm me because I’m in my 20s I’m not 12 years old and I don’t fight on the internet.

Have a good one Helen

Comment

Transgirl, even putting UPL in the same sentence as a paedophile should be instant grounds for him to do absolutely jack sh it about your situation.
              You are an absolute disgrace even using the word on the internet. And it makes my blood boil to even read that damn word.
              i have done well over 50 orders with UPL in the 2-3 years he has been a sponsor on this forum and others and not once have i been scammed.
              50 Fing orders. Hows that selective scamming for you then? Wouldnt you expect at least a few of those to not have come through? ALL have come through!
              My mates have too bought off him, 4 or 5 of them, ALL recieved there products!
              Why were none of them scammed? wouldnt at least 1 in your opinion have been SELECTIVLY scammed?

i just can not believe any of your dribble because of all the orders myself and mates have done, we have no had no product turn up.
              Go figure.

And for your sake, i hope he does not help you out and you lose your $500, insinuating UPL and a pedo is fing disgusting and an absolute insult.
              Ive said it before and ill say it again. Piss off this forum and get over your loss. No one cares anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffery View Post
                Transgirl, even putting UPL in the same sentence as a paedophile should be instant grounds for him to do absolutely jack sh it about your situation.
                You are an absolute disgrace even using the word on the internet. And it makes my blood boil to even read that damn word.
                i have done well over 50 orders with UPL in the 2-3 years he has been a sponsor on this forum and others and not once have i been scammed.
                50 Fing orders. Hows that selective scamming for you then? Wouldnt you expect at least a few of those to not have come through? ALL have come through!
                My mates have too bought off him, 4 or 5 of them, ALL recieved there products!
                Why were none of them scammed? wouldnt at least 1 in your opinion have been SELECTIVLY scammed?

i just can not believe any of your dribble because of all the orders myself and mates have done, we have no had no product turn up.
                Go figure.

And for your sake, i hope he does not help you out and you lose your $500, insinuating UPL and a pedo is fing disgusting and an absolute insult.
                Ive said it before and ill say it again. Piss off this forum and get over your loss. No one cares anymore.
                Sorry jeffery ? You want me to talk to Admin about your consistently disgusting verbal abuse that you throw at anyone that thinks differently to you, and that you use your gang, bullying mentality to tell people whether or not they can participate on a Forum that you neither moderate or control? Yep, I've done that already. He's onto it too, but hey, you're coming along really nicely with your self-awareness skills. Good job!

You are going to have to work on your acknowledgement of what OTHER people have to say though and the opinions they have given you and actually acknowledge them, because in the big wide world of communication, there is more to it than just hurling abuse, ok? There's a couple more people on here who don't agree with you that you need to acknowledge.

You don't GET to tell who participates on here or not. You don't GET to call me anything than what my handle is. So again, leave me alone and let me deal with UPL and the Moderators like Adults and mind your own business. I don't comment on your business and have not once except to congratulate you if you have a great relationship with UPL. GREAT!!!! I don't care!!! Ok. Get off my back and leave me alone, Moderators HAVE been told and they're watching you and so pick your manners up Lad and start obeying some rules of the group. You don't scare me, you really should listen to your wiser peers who have just told you that you are beginning to look like a troll with a chip on his shoulder. Please, for your own sake now, leave me be. You've embarassed yourself enough.
                Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 14-09-2019, 01:52 AM.

Comment

For some reason my post was not getting approved and I’m not tying it again.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• HelenPugTriGirl
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh you too, have the most precious of weekends my Darling mwah xx

HelenPugTriGirl
                  Above message is for you.
                  Have a lovely weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Lishka View Post

Yeah you can’t help crazy. I understand how you could be annoyed but she is on something for sure. Something she shouldn’t be on. Just rude. I honestly think she should be banned. In no way in any universe is calling someone transgender worse or on the same par as calling someone a paedophile. Forget her. We are only giving into what she wants and that’s attention. I’m done 🙂
                    Hallelujah!!! And thanks for my sweet message that could only make it to the Forum unapproved as a snip. So heartfelt.

You don't get to negotiate my worth. Why on earth would I give YOU the power to decide if I'm strong or not? I couldn't care less that you don't think I'm strong. I KNOW I am.

I am not willing to discuss anything with you.

If you want to think I want attention half way through months of having money lost, GREAT!!!!!

If you leave me alone, that would be the kindest thing you've done all day. In fact, I'm really certain of that.

Especially after reading your little message. Just a note, when talking about money (the crux of this thread and the reason why I won't go away??? You know I lost money???? It really really helps if you FINISH THAT SENTENCE. It makes it look like you really DID read the posts and that you're not lying to fit your argument.) As for me being cutesy and kisses and thinking this is a dating site, I'm just going to pretend you didn't write that. Go make your value judgements somewhere where people actually care. You don't know me and my struggle at all. You're done, remember? You're DONE.

But I do have to let you know......in your cutesy little message you sent me and you said nowhere that you said anything about my sexual orientation, how about this direct quote from you to your lil mate jeffery....

"Yes. You are correct in everything you said."

AFTER he called me everything under the sun, from transgirl, to transgender, to whatever that is noone's business except MINE....it is NONE of your business so when you hop on here where we are talking about MY money - you lose focus halfway through your cutesy little message about the money to the point you don't even finish the sentence (and the amount is WHACK)

How about you get your facts straight before making out you are holier than thou? And I'm going to pretend that you didn't say "you can't help crazy". You can't stand paedophiles or gender phobes but making fun of people with mental health issues is perfectly acceptable in your little Vegan world? Being done better be one of your more consistent virtues.
                    Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 14-09-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Last edited by HelenPugTriGirl; 14-09-2019, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X