• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important »»upl

HELLO GUYS,
    *MUST READ- TEAM UPL*

There is now a nation wide Blitz.
    What this means is the Australian Federal police want to crack down on illegal substances being sent through the aus post, so they are now seizing allot of packages.
    Thankfully we havent had any of our clients not recieve their products but now we will not be sending any more products to any one for the next 2 WEEKS for safety of TeamUPL and our customers.

We are taking these MAJOR PRECAUTIONS so that no customers or any one gets is linked to any siezures for Anabolic steroids and we WANT 100% safety for our customers.

Business shall return back to normal in 2 weeks and when we feel like it is safe to do so.
    we HIGHLY reccomend any orders for anything online should be stopped immediately.

Please guys, Stay safe and be smart with orders for anything in the next few weeks.

Cheers,

TeamUPL.

Hey mate,

How do you know there is a blitz going on?

I haven't heard of any seizures occurring right now.

Comment

This post along with several well known people/labs anouncing in the past week, that they are taking the next few weeks or months off is concerning.

Is there anything the users of this forum should be informed about, or is it just bad timing?

Comment

• NTRJ
        NTRJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Who else has announced this?

The only person so far is UPL.

• Mediocrates
        Mediocrates commented
        Editing a comment
        Platinum products, jake and agp have all announced taking a few weeks off over the past week ntrj.

alphabeast.is i will take your word on this. Alpha is always the first t one to keep us updated

Comment

I reckon its related to the upcoming Commonwealth Games. For those old enough,,,,,remember what happening in the lead up to the Sydney Olympic Games?

Comment

Thanks UPL for looking out for our safety

Comment

J.Archer maybe look at delaying the sale a week or 2 ???

Comment

We are full steam 100s of orders a day with no seizes at all to our knowledge. In the past we detect a nation wide blitz within 2 days and cover undelivered items under our policy.
              Click HERE to visit the AlphaBeast store

Comment

Originally posted by alphabeast.is View Post
                We are full steam 100s of orders a day with no seizes at all to our knowledge. In the past we detect a nation wide blitz within 2 days and cover undelivered items under our policy.
                I didn't think their was a postal blitz... I keep my eyes on things. Wonder where UPL got this from.

Comment

Originally posted by alphabeast.is View Post
                  alphabeast.is

You're all over it mate! http://www.dictionary.com/browse/counterintelligence

"The activity of an intelligence service employed in thwarting the efforts of an enemy's intelligence agents to gather information or commit sabotage".

Comment

If UPL doesn’t want to send because of a blitz then don’t send,but it’s not right to tell the boys not to order off other sponsors,don’t drag your problems to other sponsors.

All my packs are going fine.

Comment

Has this got anything to do with the sale on the 8th of February?

Comment

In other words they cant get product for 2 weeks and put the scares on people so they dont go elsewhere................

Comment

• Daveblacktown
                          Daveblacktown commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep exactly what i was thinking

Hey guys

​​​​​we really apologise for the inconvenience however this has nothing to do with the event as we can still participate and send out in a weeks time when operations commence that's no issue and as for product we dont have a problem with that either. We stated our concern already and everything will be back to normal as soon as possible and in no time.
                        we are sure our customers that know us well will definitely be back and ready for us to come back better.

Thankyou for all your cooperation and understanding. Once again sorry for any inconvenience.

UPL
                        ​​​​​
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Huge massive sale, then convinetly a nation wide blitz?
                          probably to advertise these sales would be better by email instead of an open forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X