Blood test results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood test results

As promised doing random blood tests of all suppliers this year every time I cruise. First up not a supplier from here. Here’s the results for 500mg sus per week. 5 weeks in bloods taken.

Bump bump bump

Comment

what lab was this ?

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Can’t say there not on this forum. As long as all looks good then I’m happy. I’ll do a sponsor on here next for you guys so I can say who

Looks good to me mate 😉

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s what I wanna hear

Yeah I wouldn't complain with that. Should post which lab if your randomly testing them would be good to know which ones they are.

Problem is though.... who would be stupid enough to fake test? It is really one of the few that you can actually test for.

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Lab isn’t on here I’d be breaking forum rules by posting who. Next lab I’ll do one from this forum. No I wouldn’t fake a blood test that sounds dumb? I’m doing this for the benefit of myself and others. Not exactly cheap to keep testing..... don’t see anyone else willing to go threw all the sponsors

• Mick1984
        Mick1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey mate. You misunderstood.

I meant hopefully suppliers aren't dumb enough to fake testosterone.... 🤣

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        More like under dose..... if lab max where cheap I’d be doing that also

Just to add..... and take this as you will. Your post seems pretty pointless when you think about it.

"Have tested gear with bloods and here's the results!"

"Oh but I won't say who its is as they aren't a supplier on here."

Seriously just actually think about it for a minute. I'm not saying break forum rules but just seems pointless don't you think?

Comment

• Mick1984
        Mick1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha. No worries mate. Point still missed but anyway. I have posted several bloods on here with the suppliers listed so people can make an educated decision on who to buy off.

After all it is a forum where (apparent) like minded people can come together and share information as we are each others so to speak insurance policy against any dodgy suppliers.

Anyway buddy, Good luck on your campaign. 👍

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        You said it was pointless, I gave you points. I resell when you have people complaining then you need to test what your selling. Like I said next one will be a sponsor from here. I’ll have two sets of bloods to compare above test is very good results. Thanks for your valuable input.

• FunSized
        FunSized commented
        Editing a comment
        He means it's pointless cause we don't know the lab, not pointless in letting us know it's legit, and not pointless in letting you know the results are good.

Only that at this point in time, this test dosent help any one on this board, pick a sponsor on this board, that's all. Next test will help us.

Also, thank you for going to this trouble and expense.

Happy for you to name our gear if you test it.
      Please check our thread HERE for all the latest deals and news.

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do when I get around to yours 😊

I agree with Mick this post is pointless!

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s your point

Last edited by Natep90; 11-01-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        .................... xx

• Natep90
        Natep90 commented
        Editing a comment
        haha your the best lol

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        No your the best big kiss little hug small kiss big hug

I agree with Mick1984 if it isnt a sponsor from here then there is no point in posting the results from the tests.

by all means mate, i think its great someome is taking the time to do the testing, so dont get me wrong, but it is pointless that the test results are not from a sponsor on this forum.

If you want to post results, then post from this forums suppliers in future please, and keep the results for other suppliers in thier forums

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair enough, it was the first one thought you could post bloods on here regardless. Like I said next one will be from here

Please make sure you name the supplier when you post bloods from a BSF sponsor's test

thanks for the effort you're going through to do this

but you're only testing on cruise right? Damn it'll take years for you to get through em all 🤣

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope 6 week blasts then cruise, should get threw a lot

How are you going to choose which supploer you use in what order? Random, or just first, second, third and so on in the sponsor subsection?

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Just random, and from what I have in stock. Will have to order some of suppliers later on this year. Probably do the main suppliers first

Looking forward to the results.

Comment

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Couple steps ahead of ya cobba, already have them in stock

• Prospect
        Prospect commented
        Editing a comment
        Will you be using 500mg on all labs to keep consistency ?

I’ve got half a mind to join in and help out but my next blast will be at 750mg test.

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes 500mg for all tests. Help out if you want 750mg you can still do a blood test give it atleast 5 weeks till you test tho
    Working...
    X