Libido on cycle non existent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido on cycle non existent

Hey guys as the title suggests having trouble with sex drive while on 350 primo 350 test p and 700 eq pw was recently on 350 test 350 tren 350 mast around three weeks ago and I definitely had high prolactin then. Wondering how long that prolactin could effect this as it’s been 2 weeks off ace, should I try some caber? Also currently on comp prep so diet is pretty restricted aswell

first step would be to get a blood test imo, typical tests + prolactin

eq can mess with sex drive for some, as can prolactin and estrogen(too high, or too low).. re equipoise I actually believe this is due to anti-aromatase capability of the drug or its metabolites, lowering esterogen or selectively affecting receptor sites that could have an effect on sex drive.

ive used a gram of eq before and my sex drive was definitely somewhat suppressed in the desire aspect but still performed well every time

875 eq and 700 masteron actually crashed my estrogen with no use of any ancillary drugs, i increased my test dose from 250mg to 600mg in small increments over 6 weeks trying to fix it and still never needed an AI.

Comment

• Colipos2
      Colipos2 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Heaps, it’s mostly the desire like I can get up if I have to but it’s an effort. The first thing I think I’ll try is up my test for a couple weeks and stop ai to see if that helps any as that’s all I can do for what I have on hand

• Swolewolf
      Swolewolf commented
      Editing a comment
      This guy is correct, too high estrogen can kill your sex drive just as too low. Same with the masterone advice

I’d be still getting bloods done before I adjusted anything

Comment

Add 10mg tren /day to ur cycle. I did that and can't stop ****ing. I don't use tren for bb. I add it to my cycles purely for mental benefits.

Comment

• Colipos2
        Colipos2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would add some back but I had prolactin issues with gyno and lactation and don’t have caber or prami on hand

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol yes, just add tren

• vagpoker
        vagpoker commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a tiny bit. Not much. Even less than 10mg does the job. 1ml of tren ace lasts me around 2-3 weeks.

Definitely get "standard" bloods + prolactin..i'd also have cortisol looked at for the reason i set out below.

could also be that your CNS is fried if you've been overtraining and you're simply worn out hence you can get it up and hit it if you have to but just lack the motivation

How long you been on.blast for?

When's the last time you took a week off training?

how you feeling mentally and are you sleeping well?

... we often overlook general fatigue because we're so focused on our training / programming

Comment

• Colipos2
        Colipos2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Been on blast for around 8 weeks 4 weeks 1g test e, 4 weeks of the test mast tren, 2 weeks so far of the eq primo test. Haven’t really ever taken more than one day off per 5-8 training days. Mentally a bit rough on the up and up though, sleep has been pretty **** for past 2 weeks staring to improve a bit.

• Swolewolf
        Swolewolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Great point also, myself included never stop to think my body might need a break from gym. Amazing what a few days off can do. Agree with blasting too long also

Probably the EQ, does it to me. High anabolics & low Test is lower libido than a high test cycle.

Or you have messed up AI dose. Won't need much AI on 350 test.

Comment

• Latestarter
        Latestarter commented
        Editing a comment
        Might still need some like 0.25 adex every 3 days. If you get Gyno paranoid you can take Nolva EOD and feels safe that the nips are blocked without effecting your total Estrogen. This is good when changing cycle and levels are fluctuating.

• Colipos2
        Colipos2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I will as I’m quite self conscious about it

• Latestarter
        Latestarter commented
        Editing a comment
        If it's recent Gyno, Nolva may even shrink it But do 20mg/day for that
    Working...
    X