Sciatic nerve pain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sciatic nerve pain

Any boys on the forum suffered from this. Anything I can do at home to help it heal quicker.

Mate hot wheat bag on whichever arse cheek/lower back the sciatica is running down......find a good physio and strengthen your core with exercise. MRI scan to actually locate the cause....Limit weight exercises that inflame it, spend a lot of time and care sorting this out as it can really throw you out of the gym for a long time. Took me 2 years to fully get back into it. Goodluck.

Comment

• Salter
      Salter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks mate.

Ask me mate been one year already of living hell with bulged discs and sciarisc nerve down the leg

Comment

Agreed don't ignore it .do you have lower back pain as well?find the root cause and try to fix it asap ...I haven't found any improvement it's it's been a year though

Comment

Slipped disc year and a half ago thinking maybe started from that

Comment

google piriformis syndrome and go from there. Ive had pins and needles and shooting pain down the back of my legs before. Started doing some trigger point work with a lacrosse ball and dam it hurts but worked very effectively. Be sure to use a HARD trigger point ball, not something squishy like a tennis ball. Pointless. WODlife have them from memory.
          Please visit www.roidstop.is to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS supplier!

Comment

Working...
          X