BPC157- site vs abdominal subq injections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPC157- site vs abdominal subq injections

So I’m giving some BPC157 a crack see if it improves my tennis elbow. Was just after some opinions regarding site injection vs subcutaneous abdominal area injection. And if site injection is worth doing some tips on technique. Thanks guys

I’ve done both. I felt it worked better locally but it’s supposed to be systemic so it should work both ways.

Comment

Prospect just jam it in the elbow you reckon? Considering even half in elbow half in stomach subq

Comment

• Prospect
        Prospect commented
        Editing a comment
        You’ll need two hands for stuff around joints. You need to get a good pinch and then go just sub q, you don’t want to be hitting anything like tendon/vein ect. There are plenty of risks with this is you don’t know where to put it, how shallow ect. If you’ve got no help just go IM in the bicep and sub q stomach. For my shoulder I rotated the three delt heads, for my knee I rotated between the tear drop IM and sub q over just above me knee cap.

Dose that worked for me was 375mcg twice per day. From memory I ran for 4 weeks then had 2 weeks off then did another 4 weeks. I had a grade 2 ACL tear which I managed to avoid surgery on due to BPC and deca.

Realistically just learn where to put it in your bicep for 1 of the doses and stomach for the other.

• Trigger
        Trigger commented
        Editing a comment
        Prospect thanks for the advice mate, I reckon I’ll give your suggestion a go. I was a bit wary about putting a needle in to my elbow.

• Prospect
        Prospect commented
        Editing a comment
        I can understand why. Let us know how you get on.

I just ran 20 days 500mcg morning and night site injections sub-q to my knee and it feels a million times better. I have read that it's systemic but not overly so.

Comment

So 500mcg each shot or per day Kalashnikov88 ?

Comment

• Kalashnikov88
          Kalashnikov88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes 500mcg per shot. 1mg per day. For sub q on my knee I feel like I accidentally IV'd it twice which was a bit of a waste for those 2 injections but generally sub-q is pretty good and easy. For your elbow you will definitely need someone to help you because you'll need two hands.

Just pinch your skin with a clothes peg on spots you need two hands for, works a treat.

Comment

• Kalashnikov88
          Kalashnikov88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent idea, wish I'd have thought of that..

go local. it will work a little better but you can even take it orally if you want. that was its intended purpose for stomach ulcers
        Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

Working...
        X