X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh cycle advice

Hey gents

I'll be starting my first HGH cycle soon and have a few q's:

Is it better to taper up dosages to begin with, say 2iu first month, 3iu the second and then 4iu?

At 4iu can I inject all at once in the am (my preference), or is it better to split it into 2iu am and pm?

I'm also looking to stack it with clen and t3 for my cut. Is it more effective waiting a few weeks into the HGH cycle before adding these in, or could I just start the whole cycle at once and still see the synergy benefits from the three?

- B

Start at 2iu morning. Once u hit 4iu a day do morning and night pinns.

Comment

• LilB
      LilB commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bud.

Theres quite a few protocols and doses out there mate.
    can i ask what you intend to get from using hgh? Eg, fatloss, all out mass, health benefits ect. And what other compound you are using?
    just because its an expensive compound and you wana get maximum bang for your buck out of it.

Comment

• LilB
      LilB commented
      Editing a comment
      Fat loss primarily mate. Planning to stack with clen and/or t3 in the initial 10 weeks. Later in the year, I'll be recomping on the HGH with tren. Altogether my HGH cycle will run for around 7 months.

• insulinjunkie
      insulinjunkie commented
      Editing a comment
      Inked89 pretty much nailed the dose and protocol like a boss!
      After your 10 week run of T3, your natty T3 is going to supressed. And HGH can also supress your T3, so maybe look at getting bloods done around then and see where your at. When I used to run HGH ED, I needed to add 50mcg ED to compensate.
      7 months is a decent comitment mate! your gona look awesome after that for sure!!

• LilB
      LilB commented
      Editing a comment
      Hoping so brother. Thanks!
Working...
X