PCT advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT advice

Just chasing some information in relation to doing a PCT after my first SARMs cycle. I'm running LGD 4033 at 10mg and MK 677 at 25mg for about 8 weeks with possible extension of MK to 12 depending how results go.

I got told running a natural test booster like ATPs alpha mars during the cycle and after if I feel like it would be sufficient.

Any advice is appreciated.

From what I have read MK677 should be run for a year, I'm not 100% sure if this is just a sales gimmick though. With regards to the LGD, I wouldn't imagine it to be overly suppressive at that dosage but you could run a small low-dose 2 week pct with clomid.

A good source of knowledge for sarms would be dylan gemelli on youtube. Don't buy his products but have a listen to what he recommends.

Comment

MK677 needs to be run for a while to see results, but you should start to see them within the first month. It can be run for a year, I've heard of people running it even longer, but I dont think thats necessary as you would probably reach your goal by then. In reality if you wanted to you could cycle it long term with only 2 weeks off a year, but who can afford that?!

Comment

yeh run the natty test booster it will be fine.
        2 weeks of clomid would be better but if you dont have any on hand or mates with it i wouldnt buy it just for this.

run mk677 as long as money permits

Comment

Run MK677 for a year.. how much will that cost?

How about just getting actual hgh, and get the job done?

I think that Gimelli guy over hypes the positive effects of sarms a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeah Nah View Post
          Run MK677 for a year.. how much will that cost?

How about just getting actual hgh, and get the job done?

I think that Gimelli guy over hypes the positive effects of sarms a bit.
          Much, much cheaper than actual HGH. If you were to get it 'prescribed' from the pharmacy, you're looking at big money, and even getting generic stuff, whether it be Lilly or other brands, they're all still big money -- especially if you want to eventually bump up above 2iu's a day. Depending on where you get your MK-677, you're looking at $100 - $150 a month. But, all in all, if you had the money I would just attempt to get real HGH (I just personally wouldn't abuse it) and/or use it if I had an enlarged heart or your family is predisposed to getting any types of cancers. That being said, everybody reacts to different compounds differently.

Comment

• Yeah Nah
            Yeah Nah commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, and probably with much, much less effects..

But yeah agree, if you have the money get the real deal, I wouldn't waste money on substitutes imo. Better things to spend your money on.

Originally posted by Jayraffe View Post
          Just chasing some information in relation to doing a PCT after my first SARMs cycle. I'm running LGD 4033 at 10mg and MK 677 at 25mg for about 8 weeks with possible extension of MK to 12 depending how results go.

I got told running a natural test booster like ATPs alpha mars during the cycle and after if I feel like it would be sufficient.

Any advice is appreciated.
          How's the LGD/MK-677 been going for you?

Comment

Working...
          X