Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SARMs Raw Powder Suppliers

Hi all,

As I'm sure anyone looking at this thread is aware of the markup online companies are marking on SARMs, so I wanted to start buying raw powders and mixing my own.

I'm wondering if anyone has bought raw powders Online from Australia or Overseas and your feedback on the process. From what I can see, a months worth of LGD could cost as little as $22, so clearly it's something worth looking into.

Also if you have any reviews on suppliers and their quality, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I recently bought a gram of mk677 off the ebay seller “deals365”
    came next day exp post, very good stuff. Put an offer of $100 and got it - more expensive than buying from o/s but it’s already in aus and it’s good stuff. Think he has all the other sarms too

Comment

Maybe CrazySteroids sells it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
        came next day exp post, very good stuff. Put an offer of $100 and got it - more expensive than buying from o/s but it’s already in aus and it’s good stuff. Think he has all the other sarms too
        How long have you been using them for? And have you been suspending it into a liquid or just cap/powder form?

Comment

I went through the whole gram - made 40x25mg caps

hunger through the roof. Held a bit of water and looked alot fuller. Good signs for good MK

i have now stopped using it though

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
            It looks like this Seller hasn't got any products for sale on his account... and has only sold 16 items?

How recently did you purchase your SARMs from him?

Comment

• DEEZNUTS
              DEEZNUTS commented
              Editing a comment
              Might have messed his username up
              Ill get the link now and post here - if thats not allowed i can pm you

• DEEZNUTS
              DEEZNUTS commented
              Editing a comment
              Just checked - it was ausdeals365

He no longer has the sarms listed. Maybe you can message him on ebay and see if he has them still
          Working...
          X