Stay awake supps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay awake supps

What product do you guys use to stay awake at night ? Got my uni and night shifts finding it hard to stay awake

Medafinil is uni students preferred cramming drug

Comment

Pre workout

Comment

I do shift work on mines, i've been trying a supplement called skywalk as a replacement for redbull 😅(which i think is great by the way, obviously not healthy having 1 a day though)
        there is other mood enhancing/nootropic supplements in the same category. Skywalk appealed most due to the reviews, so far so good still early days though and yet to try it on a night shift.
        i've also used modafinil at 200mg, it was good it's just the cost to continue use. Although if i was to find it at the right price i'd be using that instead.

Comment

modfinil is the go.
          Being a powerlifter means never having to cut

Comment

+1 for Modafinil

I use modalert

https://www.afinilexpress.com

Comment

• rathat
              rathat commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here for Modafinil, use it when feeling like ****.

Modafinil is definitely good. If you’re a shift worker you could speak to your gp about it and get it on script. I hate nightshift, hope I never do one again.

Comment

• jdiggity
              jdiggity commented
              Editing a comment
              How easy is it to get modafinil on script? I thought you needed a sleep disorder to get it?

• Trigger
              Trigger commented
              Editing a comment
              Depends on your dr mate, but one of the uses for prescription is shift work sleep disorder, so basically what you describe. I believe dosage is 1-200mg for shift work sleep disorder taken upon waking before shift. Talk to your dr, say you’ve heard of others using modafinil if they don’t suggest it first and go from there.
          Working...
          X