Injectable L-carnitine . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectable L-carnitine . . .

Hey guys recently got my hands on some injectable l carnitine which is dosed at 200mg per ml and i started taking 100mg a day and i have now been taking 1ml per day subq into my stomach.

Before starting i had googled about trying to find some sort of protocol for it as i only found out about it from a old bodybuilding friend but i don't talk to him anymore.
    Long story short i cant find any sort of protocol for it have any of you guys used it injectable and what sort of protocol did you use?

I haven't noticed any negative side effects such as nausea or anything which i have had with pills, liquid before generally on an empty stomach though when i have had nausea .

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Info for equine use
    https://www.ceva.com.au/Products/Pro...tine-Injection

Comment

So youd just apply the horse dosage?

Comment

• Daveblacktown
        Daveblacktown commented
        Editing a comment
        I would do 1/3 of the horse dosage or 1ml 3 days a week as we have better supply of carnitine in our diet.. I only base this on my own gut feeling...

Is there a big difference from veterinary l carnitine to l carnitine from a supplement shop?

Comment

• Daveblacktown
        Daveblacktown commented
        Editing a comment
        The veterinary stuff is injectable

The guys ive talked to about it say its really good at getting stubborn belly fat obviously in conjunction with diet, training etc

Comment

• Daveblacktown
        Daveblacktown commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be great during a low carb diet to mobilize fat for energy

Any evidence for this ??

Comment

Looks like it is still to be proven if carntine improves fat loss.
        "The ergogenic effect was explained by the dual role of carnitine – glycogen sparing at low intensities and reduced muscle lactate accumulation at high intensities.
        It may be anticipated that further work on this subject will determine whether carnitine can specifically enhance lipid oxidation."
        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3099008/

Comment

But carnitine supplementation increases fat burning in people deficit in carnitine
          https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/30219858/

Comment

The_Reaper have you tried acetyl-l carnitine, or l carnitine l tartrate? Different esters might help digestion.

Comment

I have tried both better results with acetyl but had seen injectable throughout the years thought id give it a good go ended up lowering it to 1ml pre workout and noticed a little bit of stomach fat go but have now stopped the carnitine was sitting for a while and was getting sore.
              Will probably just go back to liquid oral carnitine from now on

Comment

Working...
              X