Wpc vs wpi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wpc vs wpi

So thw opinion in the google-sphere is pretty much split, so just wondering whether the uplift to a WPI over a WPC is worth it,

i understand wpi is absorbed a little faster and has less fat/carbs, but in that process some of the 'good' nutrients get taken out.

On a cut, i think wpi would clearly be the go... but if not lactose intolerant and not struggling with calories (maint or bulk) ... then is there any reason why you wouldn'd to wpc.

(P.s. i dont live on supps - of my total protein intake supps are less than 1/3rd - pre/post workout....)

I sae the posts here feom a while ago and the winner seemed to be bulk nutrients WPI (my current go-to).....

Depends if you wanna pay the extra for wpi. It’s all protein at the end of the day and I don’t think it really matters like you said unless you’re dieting and paying close attention to macroz

Comment

out of dairy proteins WPI digests so much better and is easier to mix, worth every cent.

Comment

• RoidStop.net
        RoidStop.net commented
        Editing a comment
        What he said ^^^

I've been using wpc and have had no complaints with it so far. I'll try wpi soon to mix it up

Comment

I would rather wpi just because it has less lactose but my body doesn't agree with either of them, poo is like rusty water. So I've moved on to earth protein from bulk nutrients. Doesnt taste great but mixes in well and am slowly getting used to the taste.

Comment

• Deathshead
          Deathshead commented
          Editing a comment
          Try their protein matrix protein. It’s a blend of wpi, wpc and a bit of casein but it’s lactose free due to an added digestive enzyme. I have issues with lactose but have had this for months without any problem

• Shaun777
          Shaun777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man, got myself a bag to try out

I bought a wpc/wpi mix I thought it was wpi silly me..
        I use hwpi from bulk nutrients, for post workout. Wpc/wpi mix with 100g raw oats blended in morning, and casein at night

Comment

My preference is Bulk Nutrients Hyper Hydrolyse - high bioavailability, rapid absorption, very easy on the gut, good taste, mixes well, and....it's HASTA Certified

Comment

I like bulk nutrients protein matrix

Comment

Bulk nutrients wpi for me

Comment

I’m taking Rule 1 - WPI it taste so damm nice will be keen to try the bulk nutrients WPI next

Comment

Try Bondi protein from chemist warehouse - dairy free; feel so much better on it than any whey and cheap as

Comment

Originally posted by Proff View Post
                    My preference is Bulk Nutrients Hyper Hydrolyse - high bioavailability, rapid absorption, very easy on the gut, good taste, mixes well, and....it's HASTA Certified
                    Yea guys you won’t find any sarms in this stuff. LOL

Comment

All a game small incremental gains (as with anything) atm i use bulk nutrients wpi for pre/post workout, small amount of future whey as an intra and casein (or high protein yoghurt) before bed.

I think if i needed to sup my.protein throughout the day wpc would be the go.... but for that fast pre/post absorption wpi is the go.... hwpi sounds likr it eould be even better post... but not sure i can deal with the effort of managing another protein inventory

Comment

WPI and Hydrolysed are easier on the gut but don't last long in the bloodstream, WPC last longer in the blood but harder on the gut. It all depends on what you use it for and how good your diet is. Currently using Syntha 6 edge cos **** you I want my protein to taste EXACTLY like banana Paddle Pops!

Comment

Working...
                        X